Cops: Lindsay's Assistant Quit Hours Before DUI

7/24/2007 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's former assistant saw this whole thing coming ... in her rear view mirror!

According to police, Lohan's assistant quit just hours before Lohan was popped for DUI, and when the assistant's mother came to pick her up, Lindsay gave chase. We're told the assistant's mother called the police, warning them that Lindsay was hot on their tail, and that she was headed for the nearest police station.

The chase ended in Lohan's arrest this morning.

Andrea

This is really bizarre! I do not get why Lindsay wanted to chase her assistant? This sounds kinda psycho! Couldn't she just replace her? I guess she was too drunk to think straight! It is a real shame that she is so talented and just throws her career down the toilet by drinking and doing cocaine. What a waste!

Benjamin

Lindsay is headed the same road as Robert Downey Jr. was on for a while till he was thrown in prison. This might be the wake up call for.

Justme

NEWS FLASH TO RESIDENTS FO CALIFORNIA...........STAY IN YOUR HOMES................THE ALKY-COKE IS IS FREE AGAIN.......

tuna marie

britney is screwed up too, she just has been lucky that no cop has caught her driving under the influence.

Amy

I was watching a Kathy Griffin special last night. She was talking about meeting Lindsay at a few parties, and joking how she's scared to death of Lindsay and "all those coke bitches". LOL

SmileyLJ

Lohan doesn't need a drivers lisense!!!! The court needs to take her dang drivers lisense away and she better do time because Paris Hilton didn't do what Lohan did this morning!!! She needs to serve time and maybe just maybe if she does serve time then she will stop and think about where she is headed if she continues the life she leads. Also, I am thinking she has to be a good actress to act like everything was good and fine to leave rehab, come on GROW UP!!! This is my comment to the law enforcements and the courts: PUT HER IN JAIL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!

dylan

i'll work as her assistant
as long as she blows me and lets me do her in her tight ass

steve

I HOPE SHE GETS THE BOOK THROWN AT HER AND GOES TO JAIL AND WHEN SHE GETS OUT SHE NEVER MAKES ANOTHER MOVIE

Deja

WHO IS (WAS) HER ASSISTANT?? ANYONE KNOW HER NAME?!?!?

trat042

i am 65 years old.i had done these things when i was young my dad would have kicked my ass..where are the parents ...

Tangie

So sad.....It really disturbs me how some of the people on here are getting enjoyment out of her misery. She is having a meltdown in front of our eyes, and it seems no one can help her. Some people have to go to rehab, again and again. I hope she gets help before she kills someone, or herself. For whatever reason, this poor, pathetic soul is hating life. I hope she can figure it out. I send her the best of luck. I don't think calling her names is doing any good.

ChicagoMark

Okay here is the truth....she wasn't chasing her to do anything bad she just wanted to talk to her assistant. That's the spin coming from Lindsay's lawyer I'm sure, just wait.

Deja

..AND WHY IS A 65 YR OLD POSTIN ON TMZ?

Mad As Hell

I live in LA, and I refuse to drive in, or go to the Westside at night. Just because of people like this. With all of the coked-up, vicodin, heroin-using, drunk driving celebutantes, the roads here can be a dangerous place.

Look at Nicole Ritchie, as an example, she will be tomorrow's story. She's next. Can you imagine? Driving in the wrong direction on the FREEWAY (No, I mean PARKED, in the car pool lane of the FREEWAY, and talking on a cell phone). She's so damn lucky no one was killed.

Falling like domino's, all of them. Indeed they are.

Truthfully, I even stay off of certain highways and roads at night. These girls,and other people like them, (Now I realize), is why I do that? Put their asses in jail, or boot camp, and then send them to IRAQ, and let them take their aggressions out there.

this is gay

I knew that the alcohol monitoring bracelet wouldnt work for a COKE-HEAD! everyone knew rehab was so we would go see her new movie, cus coked-out bitches dont have a lasting carreer anywhere. dumb ass, i have bills to pay and would never jepordize my job or my personal life for anything so stupid. id like to punch her face.