Flav's Ladies Cause a Catfight

7/24/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Flava Flav's "Flavor of Love" lovahs got into it in the ladies room at this past weekend's VH1 roast of Flav. A TMZ source (who was in the bathroom at the time) said that classy contestants Deelishis and Saaphyri tried cut to the front of the line.

An older woman washing her hands in the restroom didn't appreciate their bad behavior and told them to wait their turn. The rude twosome responded with, "Do you know who we are?!"

Proving that she did, the woman came back with, "My outfit cost more than your rent!" SNAP! Putting their TV training to work, the diva disasters then began screaming obscenities in the older woman's face.

Both girls should have been better behaved: Deelishis won season two of "Flavor of Love" and Saaphyri was the winner of "Mo'Nique's Charm School." Then again, maybe not.

just asking

to embrassed to comment.....

Culo97

Dang, I guess that Charm School training all ready wore off Saphyri.

I'm suprised Deelishus didn't show the woman her booty, like she does in all her pictures.

Those girls should know that flashing their lady parts don't impress other women.

Tazzygirl6

Drop them tricks back off on the corner where you found them at!

Gina G.

Their behavior may lack tact but at least the are not driving drunk w/cocaine, showing everybody their nasty, stank, pantiless Vjayjays, or having nervous breakdowns every other week. Black girls don't come apart so easily and that's why we got you man!! LOL!!

Michluv

Deelishis's face looks horrible to me!!! he cheeks and mouth looks weird....she aint all that at all!!! and with her skanky attitude, it makes her seem even uglier!! that girl needs charm school

Shana

This is the problem with all these reality shows. People go on there and act a fool, and then they think that they are celebrities. Yall aint special and you gotta wait in line like everyone else.

Charm School was funny, but obviously a waste.

dirty white boy.

Sloppy Pigas.

lisa

stupid hores

Sebastian

These people will never Civilize !

Standards are badly needed.

Did you expect anything more from two gals desperate enough to actually publicly chase Flav? Serial women. How many women has that dude been with, anyway? Dirty old man. Pick one and do right by her, dude.

Keneitha

I am not so sure that I want to jump on the bandwagon with this one...........I guess I don't want to believe that Saaphyri would act that way........we all know her story, so I am just a little baffled.

DeeDub

Even though Saaphyri is not all that good looking I would love her to be on my squad. She is from the streets. If she would take that street smarts and apply it to something constructive she could be dangerous. I am so glad she got rid of the red tips on her hair at least now she is f**kable.

t-phx

you people are sooooo judgemental

don

The Zoo keeper should be fired for letting those two out of their cages

Flander Anapolis

GeorgiaPeach, Skank trumps the race card. Who cares is they are not showing their nakedness. If you think it is normal to kiss (sloppy 40ths at that) nasty Flavor Flav, you are sicker than all the wannabes. Why campare them to anyone. Any female that makes a fool of herself for publicity is sad, Regardless of race.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments