Lindsay Back in Rehab, Lacks Promises

7/24/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan has returned to rehab, but not to Promises in Malibu -- where she recently spent 45 days.

We're told she is in an undisclosed treatment facility.

Let's hope it works this time.

UPDATE: A rep for Promises has no comment about today's events.

wake up y'all

To #110, in Illinois you can do 10 days in jail for your 2nd DUI.
I wonder more about the coke though....isn't there people in jail longer for drug charges than child molesters?

and for my 2 cents,
I think LiLo is more "addicted" to the partying itself than the alcohol or drugs.

She is only 21, that is what 21 year olds do.

People make it sound like her family life was so bad, please, like many other people haven't had it harder and "worse" parents.

I really could care less how much she drinks and does drugs, but when is she gonna learn not to drive....how retarded can one girl get?

what???

#125,
Now that's some real news!!!! I'll have to get off this and try to find out what
your talking about!!! When did you hear this, and what station, or web site???
Thanks,
big UFC fan!!!

Only swim in the Ocean

So much for 'Promises'... only a scam rehab would let its patients go on day trips.

Lindsay needs a real rehab devoted to helping people with addictions get well, not a scam organization designed to help people with money beat Court charges.

Susan

These girls are all going to end up like Anna Nicole Smith if they don't straighten. Get out of Hollywood! Hollywood is more concerned about the so call "Global Warming" than taking care of their own!

Moedee

Let her go ahead and ruin what most people would kill for. Her "rehab" should be living along side some poor family that knows what "struggle" means. She's pathetic!!

Janice

JUST BECAUSE YOU GO INTO REHAP DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY..........THIS IS A DAILY PROGRAM ONE DAY AT A TIME
this dosn't happen magically overnight.............this takes along time
some people take years to get clean

Cat Stevns

Oh for heavens sake you stupid Lindsy, sober up and grow up!!!!!!!!BITCH!

Linda

I hope for her she gets to the bottom of the inside problem and can ge it straight this time around and I hope that her mom is starting to realize she has a problem tht is a big problem and the little girl needs help and not her mommy as she calls herself...I feel so bad for this girl......she needs to stay into Lindsay and no one else....jail is not the answer for this lady...
this lady has a problem that is deep and she need to be honest with her and no games...and have her mommy stand back and keep her mouth closed and let the pro's help her and get everything out and no games.....this lady's life is going to go to the rocks if it is not looked after.....angles your way Lindsay.....to be honest to you and you only...drop the shield and let the people in that need to be with you and get the cards on the table...your a young lady and doll you have a lot of years in ahead of you and you need to be honest and no game playing...
Good luck and I hope you can take the glass wall down and look inside and be honest to you.....no one else matters at his time of your life but you. As jane Fonda said that you have some really good things about you and she hopes you can find them....as she said on Larry King....and remember parents are not the answer to life .....

ceezee

THE ONLY REASON SHE IS GOING TO REHAB (IF SHE IS) IS TO KEEP FROM GOING TO JAIL. IF SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF, SHE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT. BUT IS IT THE NAME SHE REALLY WANTS OR NEEDS.

Uncle Screwtape

When one is a boozer and a cokehead, it's a vicious circle.

When you drink, you need a snort and when you snort, you need a drink.

I was only able to get clean after leaving the WHOLE environment, and once i was far away from the scene I was able to regain my life.

As long as liho stays in LA, she will be tempted and fall back.

On the mugshot she looks like a prostitute from the Strip.

Next stop will be a coffin. I hope that the time in jail will open her eyes, because she WILL do time for this.

Screwtape

DesertChildAZ

This message is directed to the poster named "Lindsey Lohan = Loser" :

The assistant's mother, whom you refer to as a "bitch" is doing what Dina Lohan is clearly incapable to doing...that which is best for her daughter even if it isn't the best thing for their relationship. Mothers who LOVE their children will do whatever is necessary to get them help...even if it means narcing on them.

cynthia

for the ufc fan.......

I talked to a friend of his and he said they both went to jail about two weeks ago

The Guy

Wat up I’m "Van" (Billy Lamb) and here is what I think:
I’m sure Lindsay is rather confused about where her life is heading right now. Everyone who’s anyone is pressuring her to do a hundred different things and that much pressure on a 21 year old female will ultimately lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. From what I know of Lindsay (which is not very much) she seems intelligent and talented and I’d say its safe to assume that without the constant media exposure that constantly analyzes her life she would not be driving while intoxicated or playing with the "white lady" (Cocaine). However, I don’t think the media is to blame for Lindsay’s actions rather I would blame the lifestyle she’s forced to live . Lindsay lives a life where everyone wants something from her. I'm 19 and I like to think of myself as a popular well-liked guy and even in my life I feel the need to sit down, take a break, and just chill out. Any person put in Lindsay situation would undoubtedly find themselves under similar pressures and therefore find themselves living a similar lifestyle. THE SOLUTION... Lindsay just needs a steady hand in her life that encourages her to do the right things. Most of you are probably saying "Well her parents should be doing that." But Lindsay is 21 the situations she encounters now are difficult for her parents to help her with. By the age of 21 most people have begun to replace their parents suggestions with those of their friends, while some of the stuff our parents taught us like don’t steal or do drugs stay concrete we slowly begin to follow the suggestions of our friends. Lindsay will benefit from the help of a friend who cares for Lindsay’s well being, someone she can trust, and someone who will refuse to let her self destruct. This “friend” should be someone new I her life who can help her break the ties of her old lifestyle while still enjoying herself. Having a friend who will encourage Lindsay to do the right things, hang out with the right people, and stay away from doing anything harmful will help give Lindsay find the confidence to live her life the way she wants to. While the job is not an easy one, it is something we all do everyday for our friends and is something we all benefit from. Lindsay is entitled to have this person in her life and I hope she is lucky enough to find it one day.

P.S she needs to call me cuz you know Ide be her best friend : )

cynthia

UFC FAN ..............

.......RICCO WENT TO JAIL ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO I AM NOT SURE FOR WHAT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW??

Lauri

Her attorney will no doubt make Promises look at fault for her "setback". By immediately throwing her A$$ into another facility they think they can dupe the judges into thinking she is "truly" trying to clean herself up. Judge Sauer would NOT fall for this BS!