Lindsay Back in Rehab, Lacks Promises

7/24/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan has returned to rehab, but not to Promises in Malibu -- where she recently spent 45 days.

We're told she is in an undisclosed treatment facility.

Let's hope it works this time.

UPDATE: A rep for Promises has no comment about today's events.

Jbo

Well, her career is OFFICIALLY over... No one will insure her, so she might as well start her job as stripper at the local bar.

gingergirl

Isn't there anyone out there who can help these young women They all seem to be on the same path as Dana Plato. This so tragic, they have so much to live for.

ME

Rehab's not working on her! Only death will end this!

dwss

I'm tired of the likes of LiLo and Paris. The have a silver spoon and the opportunity the millions of Americans don't and they're wasting it away. As far as I'm concerned they're worst than the drug dealers and trailer trash. Can't wait for them to stop being news.

wendy

what is it gonna take for these young people to relize what they are doing to themselves? is it gonna take one of them dying. i swear the next thing were gonna hear is she has overdosed and died its gonna be another river phonix story. its just so sad i really hope something changes in these young peoples lives.

what???

# 36 Raymond,

what are you saying?
I agree that the name calling is uncalled for but the fact that you think we should give this woman a brake is CRAZY!!!! I suppose you'll feel the same way when she kills someone?
Hopefully you and your family live no where near Lindsy... if so, if I were you I would be watching my six through the rear!
Sincerely,
A caring citizen!

spkngrmn1

She's not very bright, this is obvious.
Screw rehab, jail the bitch!!

Your'e Fired!

She hasn't hit bottom yet.....People around her are scrambling to "protect" her......She NEEDS to FALL DOWN and Hit bottom.......Everything in the past to "rehabilitate" her has been done because it's the "right thing to do". It didn't matter to Lindsay......She has been planning on WHAT-To-Do when she "gets out"............Well Lindsay, I hope a judge puts you in a min security facility for 2 years min. You have proven you are not worthy of your word.....Time to grow up!

Fred Flintstoned

Promise is the worst place to go it seems...Its nothing but a hangout spot for drug heads

Justme

HOLLYWOOD REHABS ARE A JOKE...............

Jessica

rehab ... what a joke!

thereom4

I feel bad for her.

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

Lohan Doesn't Consider Herself An Addict
April 18, 2007 09:43 PM EST |AP

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan said she felt safe being in rehab earlier this year, but she doesn't consider herself an addict. The 20-year-old actress told Allure Magazine during an interview that appears in its May issue she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center, an addiction treatment facility, at the suggestion of her therapist.

"It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab," Lohan said.

Her room was "all white, with a parquet, and it was different! I just felt safe," Lohan said. "I thought, I'm going to stay here tonight. And I stayed there. For a month. It was great," she said.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into the center. Her publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnick confirmed in December that Lohan was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Still, the star of "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" told Allure, "I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict."

As for her fractured family past, Lohan laments that she had to intervene in fights between her mother Dina and father Michael, now divorced, while growing up.

Her estranged father was released from a New York state prison last month after serving almost two years for driving while intoxicated and other charges.

"I feel like a second parent in the sense that I helped raise my family," she said of her younger brother Michael, 19, sister Ali, 13, and brother Dakota, 10. "When my friends and family are around me, I feel like they're safe. No matter what happens, we're going to be fine."

Madame Defarge

Imagine being told that you can never drink again, at the age of 21.

Reportedly, Calum Best broke up with her the other day because her sober lifestyle was too dull for him. It's not surprising she fell off the wagon after what must have been a huge let down.

It sounds like Lindsay has addictive personality, like River Phoenix and Robert Downey Jr. When an addiction is that strong, recovery is usually a long process. It's often two steps forward one step back. The main thing is to keep trying.

Deja

im gettin sick of this HOW ABOUT SOME CLASSY HOT CELEBS..JESSICA ALBA? MAYBE??? PLEAAAAAASEEE WE MISS HER HOT FACE.