Lindsay's Attorney Issues Statement

7/24/2007 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan. Blair BerkLindsay's attorney, Blair Berk, issued the following statement to TMZ:

"Addiction is a terrible and vicious disease. Since Lindsay transitioned to outpatient care, she has been monitored on a SCRAM bracelet and tested daily in order to support her sobriety. Throughout this period, I have received timely and accurate reports from the testing companies. Unfortunately, late yesterday I was informed that Lindsay had relapsed. The bracelet has now been removed. She is safe, out of custody and presently receiving medical care."

LUVDRDORF

Her new nickname is 'LINDSEY BLOWHAN".

sandi thomas

She is safe??? I think alot of motorists are safe now that she is off the road again...

BigCat

HA! The only thing this TART is addicted to is publicity. Send her straight to jail. Might want to take her passport away too she is dumb enough to make a run for it.

Give cool a break

Eat this Shrapton: REHABOHO

Drew

WHO THE FLIP CARES????????? The more the media reports this garbage, the more her and other ignorant celebs are going to act like this. There are TONS of addicts with WORSE situations than hers in this world, so sympathy is nowhere near my feelings for this girl. I feel sorry for her parents because they dropped the ball BIGTIME in raising this child.

montana mike

dani, we won't have to worry about her doing this in her 30's, because she'll be way dead before then. i just hope she doesn't take anyone with her when she goes.

jewels

why is it celebraties are always receiving "medical attention" after a DUI arrest? Are thier hangovers worse than the rest of us? help! i need medical attention then!

Bailey2007

Does anyone really care about this girl. What a waste of a human being.

Terry

The only way some addicts ( and I belive Lohan is one) will get clean enough to enter rehab sober enough to take it serious is jail.

Lohan made a joke out of the last time and avoided jail entirely, look
where it got her. My daughter's drive those freeways and roads to and from work and school.
I want Lohan in jail then court monitored rehab at her expense not mine and off the roads for at least 3 years clean.
You people who think coddling her will help her over come her addictions are wishful thinking at the expense of my childs life.

jp

I truly feel sad for Lilo. She is young and fighting a battle that so many people have fought. She definately needs some prayers and support from people who truly wish her well. Addiction is a sickness. I believe on one hand she thinks that she is enjoying life and on the other hand there are some issues she is trying to deal with. In my opinion its both. Right now she needs her fans to support her - not down her. She has a tough road ahead. Get well Lilo!

Eden

Obviously, rehab is NOT working for her. She needs to go to jail like the rest of us would do. Maybe that will sober her up better than being in a cushy rehab facility. Not only do they need to jail her to get the correct help for her..........I want her off the roads before she kills or maims some innocent person. Obviously, her driving skills are nil when drinking or doing cocaine.

Laura

What is the name of Lindsay's next movie: I know who killed me ~ HAH you did !
She is SO over. Please don't come back ~ EVER.

Danielle

She is a douche bag. I am afraid to drive on the streets of LA because of douches like her.

Throw her in the clink where she belongs.

linda lewis

This is so funny,what would we read if not for these dumb azzes

Delores

How can these young people be in "rehab" when they are seen out shopping, having lunch and doing as if they were at home. It's time for them to relize that the world is not there oyster and that they are no better that the street junkie , they just have more money and can have there drugs brought to them ,I don't feel they are to the only one blames, where are ther mothers and fathers and also Judges. also people that permit them to cont. to make movies and more money to have to supply there habits.