Lohan Arrest

Coke Found

7/24/2007 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0724_lohan_ex_tmz_275-1Lindsay Lohan was popped for possession of cocaine, driving under the influence, transporting a narcotic into a custodial facility and driving on a suspended license. Sources say her blood alcohol level was between .12 and .13, well over the .08 legal limit.

Cops tell TMZ cocaine was found in her pants pocket.

mahlor

I think we all know how she managed to transport that substance into the jail... they definitely search your pockets... god, just wait until the press gets ahold of lilo hiding drugs in her V... it'll be a field day

Sophia

Hope this is her rock bottom. I really feel bad for her.

Nurple

See......rehab really did work......its where you learn to be a better addict.
what a loser

Brit is a f*ck up

And the winner of the performance of being a total IDIOT goes to:

LINDSAY LOHAN!!

Go to Hell, I mean Jail!!

Brit is a f*ck up

And the winner of the performance of being a total IDIOT goes to:

LINDSAY LOHAN!!

Go to Hell, I mean Jail!!

Patnic

Please tell me this is a great big lie. WoW! She really is a dope head. I was hoping the media had it all wrong.

JMN

She really needs some help, I can't believe this, she needs to stay in rehab.

Zenophobe Alien

Heard she was smuggling drugs into rehab. Never even took it seriously. Theat is a shame. Too many people out there who need it and would appreciate the benefits from rehab.

your mom

what a freaking trainwreck!!!!!!!!! god help her.... i think it's too late, what a dumb whore

jenalex

Biotch goin down!!! buh bye baby!

Cici

Sadly she is a true addict. Forget hollywood she is very ill.

Kiki

WOW! How much of a retard can you be?!?!? This is the typical "child star" story. Such a shame because she has talent,( & im not talking about her music career) This is TEN times worse than what Paris did (don't care 4 her much) and if this chick does not end up in prison for this then we really need to rethink our judicial system. GROW UP FIRECROTCH!!!

laura

Christ, I'd ask where this girls parents were - but, unfortunately, we already are well aware.

Zenophobe Alien

Dena, you should be so proud of the way you raised your daughter.

Boo Hoo

She must of wanted to get caught. I think she has serious problems. Such a shame, all that money she could of hired a driver, but she had to chance it again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments