Lohan Chase -- You've Got the Wrong Chick

7/24/2007 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While other outlets are reporting that it was Lindsay's longtime assistant, Jenni Muro, who was involved in the late-night chase and arrest, TMZ has exclusively learned that Jenni was NOT involved in the incident, and furthermore, she was not even present at the time of Lindsay's arrest. Jenni, in fact, only learned of the arrest this morning.

TMZ has learned that it was Lindsay's second assistant who was on the scene, and from what our sources tell us, she had been relieved of her duties last night -- exactly why, we're not sure.

According to our sources, Muro has been a good friend and companion to Lohan for a long time, and is a "lovely girl."

Lindsay's rep told TMZ, "Please leave Jenni alone. She is a private citizen."

MacGuffin

We'd like to be relieved of having read about these out-of-control celebutants and actresses.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

If I could talk with Lindsay I would uplift her and encourage her. She is NOT like so many other stars that are in denial of their "issues". This young woman is trying....and I would just love the opportunity to tell her she CAN make it.

I would encourage her to go to a place in " BIG SKY" country side and GET OUR of L.A.
GET away from all those that influence her. GO and find her inner peace, and Joy, and become the woman God for her intends to be.

I really have deep empathy for what this very young woman is going thru. She needs a place to get out and away from all the stresses that "DevilWOOD" creates, and those those NUTS called papperazzies....They are going to end up killing someone SOON...

Lindsay....May you find the peace in your life....Find JOY in living a healthy life....LOOK to role models that have proven you can do it....

I keep you in my prayers...and Ask God to surround you with his angels to keep you safe and that you hear the whispers of God in your heart.

redheadisnotdead

Yuck, I can't take anymore of these bimbos. They are so overexposed it is sickening. And the media is just as much to blame as they are.

Zenophobe Alien

Problem with all these Hollywood young women types is that they don't have anything to keep them busy and out of trouble between movies, recordings or as in Paris' case, between men. they should do volunteer work or something.

elle

how many assitants does she need?

give the dog a bone

yeah... a lovely girl and always there for LL when she's in need, right!!!

Zenophobe Alien

#20 Do you work for Linds?

ChicagoMark

Lindsay's rep told TMZ, "Please leave Jenni alone. She is a private citizen."

To the rep.......I'm a private citizen too So have your client Lindsay leave me alone and dont drink/drive and drug when I'm on the road.

felixluv

what's rong w/ lindsay's lips, they look a little puffy. wonder what she's suckin on!!

ahahaaaaa

HAHAHA #4 YOUR A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO PEOPLE ARE SO CORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotpatrol

I don't bother going to movies anymore, I just go to TMZ.com; the characters in the true life dramas would never be believable if their parts were in a screenplay. Party, rehab, party, rehab. Crotch shot. Party, rehab....yawn

Just think---"E Hollywood Story" will only have to make one show about the young stars of this generation and they can "insert name here".

get a grip

A+ Donna Now that was funny!!!

Terry

Good try spinning it !
It was the mother who called the police! No one said any assailant was in the car! only that "A" assistant " quit " hours earlier! They bring in this confusion to throw us off.
They ask for privacy for the assistant yet she was never mentioned until they did so! We didn't know which assistant it was! What BS.

Go with the Flow!

APPARENTLY THIS GIRL NEEDS SOME SERIOUS JAIL TIME AND REHABILITATION
THAT WILL BE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS LONG. I HAVE BEEN DEFENDING HER AND I
STILL SYMPATHIZE WITH HER HER BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DUI'S, IT DOES NOT
MATTER WHO IT IS, THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY MORE CHANCES.

I THOUGHT WE WILL BE HEARING ABOUT PARIS BEING ARRESTED FOR DUI BUT
LINDSAY BEAT HER TOO IT. ALSO THAT PSYCHO BRITTANY SPEARS NEEDS SOME
INTERVENTION TO PUT HER AWAY FOR A LONG TIME.

THE POINT OF GOING TO JAIL IS THAT PEOLE LEARN NOT TO DO THE CRIMES
THEY COMMITED, IF THEY GET ALL THE SPECIAL TREATMENTS THEY WILL NEVER
LEARN. LINDSAY SHOULD BE SENT TO A STATE REHAB, NOT THE ONE THAT IS
LIKE A LUXURY HOTEL. SHE SHOULD ALSO SERVE TIME, I AM DONE DEFENDING
THIS HARD HEAD MORON. I STILL BLAME HER PARENTS, SPECIALLY THAT DINGO
LOHAN WHO IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER/HUMAN. BOTH THE PARENTS
ARE LOST COURSES.

paisley40

Two assistants? Hmmmm, one to procure the booze and one to attain the cocaine?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments