Lohan Still Behind Bars

7/24/2007 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan is in deep s**t. We're told she's still behind bars. If convicted, she would almost certainly do time, especially with another possible DUI looming.

hora

good, i'm glad. she should have done time a long time ago. everyone wants to see paris and nicole in jail and all i want is for lindsay and britney to go down like the good little trainwrecks they are.

cooky

what a sad day for all the young girls thta look up to her!!!!!!!

tink11

KEEP HER LOCKED UP!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dumb A$$ Spoiled Hollywood BRAT!!!!

Johnny

My cold black dead hart is rejoicing!

Wow.

I just don't understand...you know that it's against the law, WTF???

berlin

it really doesn't get any better than this

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

wow....i really like lindsay alot...it's such a shame

wendy

This girl is a trainwreck waiting to happen. we are gonna open the paper one day soon or turn on the tv and this young woman is either gonna be deaad or she's gonna kill some innoncent person because she will not stop the partying. I don't understand why the media and papprizza think it is wonderful to glorify these celebrities breaking the law. If they were everyday regular people she would be in jail already. Stop the insanity. Get help!!!!!!!!!!

Bear fan

Send this loser to jail. She ran to rehab because she was so AFRAID of having to go to jail. Now show her that that is where she needs to be. All the pictures with the cans of red bull were bullcrap. And BOYCOTT her movie until she is taught the lesson that all of us would have had to learn.

ZZYZX

Hasn't she suffered enough with making all that dang money in the entertainment industry?!?

Seriously though, I wish she would take her and her smokers voice and go away!!!

Wow.

What if this little bitch had killed somebody? GRRR I hate drunk drivers! One time isn't even acceptable. LOCK ER' UP!

Citizenland

Cooky, no one "looks up to" celebrities. If they do their as shallow as the retards who follow this kind of garbage. If people would stop following gossip sites and reading crap like the Enquirer and concentrate on things that matter it'd be a better world.

smarter than a 5th grader

I'm sorry but isn't this dumb bitch rich... what happened to having a driver to pick your drunk ass up and take you home or to wherever you want to go... even normal everyday people understand this basic rule. "don't drink and drive!!"

Believe me, i like to go out and drink with my friends occasionally too, but i know enough to have someone drive me home!!!

Nance

ok, let me get this straight..she was arrested AGAIN this morning for DUI.....for the third time!What happened to that device she was wearing?....I hope they keep her in jail.....so much for rehab....I guess it was a vacation for her...she didn't take it serious.....So, I say KEEP HER IN JAIL....!

jr

Dancin to the jalhouse rock! She needs locked up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments