Lohan Still Behind Bars

7/24/2007 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan is in deep s**t. We're told she's still behind bars. If convicted, she would almost certainly do time, especially with another possible DUI looming.

haha

They need to send her to jail already! Why does she get away with this each time?

Tasha

I knew that bracelet was nothing but a gimmick. This chick has not even remotely begun to stop drinking & drugging!!

TimTom

WHO CARES!!!!!

SuperStarSteve

Maybe her mom and come and "party" Lindsay out of jail. I wonder where this one was before she went on her little chase in of all places THE CIVIC CENTER AREA! She was just a handcuffs throw from the courthouse and police station! Why didn't she just chase a car down Roxbury btw Santa Monica Blvd., and Burton way to double the 'good times'?! Oh, I forgot she already turned herself into the BHPD for her Memorial Day fun turned bad. This one is truly out of control and it's the people (parents, and "friends") and her addiction that lead to last night. Hate to say it, but I think her next rehab won't be as posh as the last. No where near it baby.

rachel

Isn't she supposed to be on the TOnight show today? (tuesday)

Jenae

Oh God, Paris Hilton all over again...

Hasn't anyone made mistakes?

It's really easy for someone to sit back and laugh and poke fun at her, but I actually feel bad for her. While I totally agree that she needs to get her life together, I don't think she knows how. I don't think she can see a life without partying, and it's sad. I wish her only the best. She's so young and talented...it would be a shame for it to be wasted.

Lenn K.

Wow, didn't see this coming. Left rehab went straight to Vegas for a party at Pure one of the biggest nightclubs in Vegas. Carried the fake waterbottle, worn the fake anklebraclet and looked like everything went fine in rehab. And we believed it, yeah right!!!

Celebridiot

What a waste of space! Put her behind bars ! The girl is a joke- rehab, booze anklet, and still she goes out and does this. She needs 6 months or so in prison to learn what life is about.

Sillyme

You can't be your own accuser, lawyers, judge and jury in a criminal case and assign arrest date charges, bail and etc, at your convience and whim Linds.. told ya!

maggiemmm

Put this nut case away before she kills someone else. Do you think anybody is going to hire her now??????

Maddy

Doesn't know any better? Baloney. She knows better, just doesn't give a damn. Anyone want to be she will be back in rehab by nightfall? It is being reported that she was having drugs smuggled in while in Promises. Not a rumor, they have proof. Enough with the sympathy. I'll save my sympathy for others who suffer because they are poor, sick or disabled. Not some little twit with too much time and money on her hands.

brownneyes

Yes she should definitely be behind bars, alcoholics/drug addicts don't hurt themselves, they hurt others. They better take her license this time before she runs over or crashes into poor innocent people. Tough love is what she needs right now, and like I said before, where are her parents when this is going on. Her mother better wake up and realize this girl doesn't stand a chance of making it to 25 at the rate she's going.

Psyko

I see that rehab stint did her well. Way to go loser. She needs to go to jail before she kills someone. Learn like the average joe does. Put her butt behind bars. TRAINWRECK is an understatement for hollywood trash like her, Hilton, or Spears.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

keep lindsay free!!!!!!!!!!!