OK! Goes for It!!

7/24/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a surprising move, OK! Magazine says they're going to show Britney as she really was on the day of her disastrous photo shoot -- the good, the bad and the unbelievably ugly!

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said, "OK! Magazine spent a heartbreaking day with Britney Spears and witnessed first-hand an emotional cry for help that will leave you shocked and sad. This week, on newsstands Friday, the truth will be told."

As TMZ first reported, Britney had a complete and total meltdown during the interview and photo shoot. OK! was faced with a huge decision; to run the horrifying photos as is and risk ruining their relationship with Brit (and potentially her career), or run a sanitized -- and untrue-- article.

In the end, it appears as if OK! chose journalism over Hollywood. OK! is OK!

sandy

Yea they should tell the truth!

Farrah's Editor

#54. echo valley

Maybe you did not read the entire post! I have seen people go from the top to the very depth of their own personal hell and some have made it out with all of their teeth and most of their self intact. So, before you slam me, I am not a pay as you go program making money off of people, I am one person out there who is desperately trying to convince young America it's not worth it to think meth or coke are just something to do for the heck of it!

Sorry you feel the way you do, but if promoting something that might help someone is wrong, well darn it, I'll be wrong EVERYDAY!

I am not here to drool over the fact that there are young Hollywood celebrities in trouble. I was reading the site and two stories prompted me to post, not to berate, but to give one more alternative to try.

Hope you have a great day and your life is a good one!

smiles, Catherine

my girl Brit Brit

This is just AWFUL! I can't believe that this girl is dumb enough to do this to herself. If she had her mom, manager, and her PR agent, this would not be happening. I have changed my vote since last November when the divorce was announced. I think KFed should take those poor babies. Man those poor babies. This new interview, if infact real, is going to destroy her in court. She can't blame anyone but herself. She is going to loose those kids.

Again, I have to ask, Where are the parents? These children ( and they are ) are out of control. What the hell is going on? Lalohan and Brit need a real mother. Someone to support them and not live off their glory. Please save Jamie Lynn and Lindsay's little sister and brother before we are reading about them in a couple of years.

Oh, and I hope LL goes to jail. Something needs to happen and it worked for Paris. STOP letting them get away with this crap!!!!

Mary

Another sad story of show business (a child not being able to move through early childhood psychological development in an appropriate lifestyle)....I can imagine we would be shocked if we knew what really went on behind the scenes with these young people who were USED and SOLD by their mothers/fathers, managers, producers, lawyers, etc., for the almighty buck in the name of GREED!

Here's a young mother with either serious addiction issues or deep psychological problems who needs to be under the best PROFESSIONAL CARE until she can stabilize her life and create a strong foundation on behalf of those young sons and herself somewhere other than California, Florida, New York, or Louisiana (away from the voyeuristic cameras of the dispicable paparazzi)!

If she doesn't encircle herself with professionals soon, those young ones will not have a chance as the biological father appears to be a womanizer caught up in an unhealthy social environment and addiction himself.

Have tremendous compassion for Brittney and hope that (soon) she will be under the protective tutelage and wings of professionals (with scruples) who will be able to assist and guide her on behalf of herself and children.

kcloud

OMG! I don't think I can wait til Fri.. I want to see some teaser pictures. Its only a matter of time before she gets busted by Johnny law doing something stupid. Maybe Nicole, Lyndsey, and Brit. will all be in the same cell block. hahahahaha

JW

I will buy OK if this is true

sarah

If this is true i hope britney sues the crap out of them

Riley Martin

Sadly, we've already been given a preview of her meltdowns. Remeber her tear filled interview with Matt Lauer?

3.14

I am so gonna get that mag. when it comes out! Wtg OK!!!
i read all the comments and my question is : IS she prego again? Oh my!
If i was Kfed i would be laughing my ass off all the way to her bank account cause he is gonna get those kids!!
Grow up Britney!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

"Surprising" move? What a laugh. -Totally predictable. And as for "heartbreaking," I'm sure OK will be really heartbroken when they discover how many people are going out and plunking down money for this crap. This is just good fun for me - but I ain't gonna waste five cents on this idiot.

OMG

TMZ< I HEAR BRITNEY HAS BEEN TELLING FRIENDS FOR WEEK THAT SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN>>>AND IS EXCITED< SURPRISED< AND DOESN"T KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS>>>>>is Keith obberman really scooping you guys???

Jamie

Catherine...shut up already.

mary

How many are going to buy this? Be honest. Everyone lovrd a good trainwreck. This is gonna be bad. I bet she loses her kids over this.

leni

I have disliked Brittney since her early days when she was still producing music for 8-12 year old girls but dressing like a tramp. I blame her for encouraging the trend of little girls dressing so provocatively. I disliked her for that huge ego and her above the law attitude as she drove around town with her infant in her lap endangering his life. However, lately I have begun to pity her. I hope the publication of her meltdown does come to pass because it's obvious that she hasn't hit rock bottom yet, and until she does she is not going to have any desire to drag her way back up toward humanity. Even after finally completing "rehab" she publicly blamed her mother for forcing her into it. With that attitude you know she wasn't going to stay clean if she ever was. If something doesn't wake this woman up she will self destruct before our eyes and I didn't wish that on Anna Nicole and I don't wish that on the talentless Spears.

Haha suckers...

Wow, another reason I can't wait for Friday to get here! ha!