Gummi Bear: Down the Donut Hole

7/25/2007 5:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With conflicting reports as to whether or not Gummi Bear is in some sort of outpatient treatment facility, TMZ has determined the whereabouts of the bear -- and learned that the voluptuously plump oil prince has been holed up at a Beverly Hills donut shop! Self medicating, perhaps?!
Gummi Bear
TMZ spies spotted Gummi, human name Jason Davis, with a male friend at gourmet donut shop Frittelli's on Wednesday -- in Gummiworld it's always time to make the doughnuts! And in a story right out of Ripley's Believe It or Not, we're told the Gumster actually looked "much thinner." Has he sworn off kegs as well?! We're also told the clumsy bear was sporting a dark suit and a HUGE scab on his forehead. Fall out of a cake?

Sources tell us GB ordered a caramel frappuccino and said, "I'm gonna look at the doughnuts, but not touch. I'm trying to be good." In a related story, hell froze over today!

FABIO

HE'S IS KIMBERLY STEWART'S (AKA: ROD STEWART'S DAUGHTER..) BOYFRIEND...

Kim

WHO IS THIS GUY? I SEE HIM REFERRED AS "GUMMI" AS IN WHAT? WHAT IS HE POPULAR FOR? I DON'T GET IT.

ZZYZX

I don't care who he is but writing like "....holed up at a Beverly Hills donut shop! Self medicating, perhaps?!" cracks me up!

3.14

its weird i have made comments today and they haven't been posted or an email sent to me this sUckS!

Erika

TMZ, this is why I love you. I don't know why, but keep the Bear Brother stories coming.

tammie

For real... who is this person and why should anyone care? I'm not trying to be hateful but I have no real clue who Gummi Bear is.....

Jens

Why is Gummi Bear even famous? (other than he is Greasy Bear's brother)

wootwoot

Who the hell is this person???????????

Tovah

Has anyone told him that a caramel frappuccino has like 500 calories? I mean really if you are going to have one of those drinks you might as well have a donut. 500 calories is 1/4 of what you are supposed to eat in a day... but I guess for his lard ass it is really just a snack. Oh well, at least he tried. Next time think about the light frappuccinos or even just taking off the whipped cream (though I know he likes the white creamy stuff)!

tired of cry baby

who cares, just because you bum into a guy at a club all the time does not make him a star? tmz.. what are your the rates you charge theses "celebrities" to write about them? like does Paris get a bulk discount because she pays you up front for all the ass kissing you do to her? where as gummi bear, has a flat rate due at the time of the story? can i pay you to write about me? i'll be in L.A. in September, and i'll be at naja's in redondo beach drinking beer, can you take picture of me and post on tmz? I'll pay cash, I'm bigger and fatter than gummi ! I'd be a great star because I'm so screwed up also, please let me know, so i can buy some new t-shirts and shave my back.

Just Die Already

I LOVE HIM. I SWEAR I WANT HIM SOOOOOO BAD.

I LOOOOVE YOOOOOOO, GUMMI BEAR. COME INSIDE MY SUGAR WALLS, MY CHUBBY FUDGY NUT LOG...

dex

GUMMI , you are all we have left baby! Come on, maybe you can get on the View.

Rashmi

Ya'll are so wrong, and yet so terribly funny.

Gia

Ummmmmmmmm, donuts.

Terry

So many of you hiding behind your screens need to loose a few or put the smokes down and go for a run so I don't understand the highly critical stance you have of someone with a desire to try and get healthy. I think it's great and wish him much inner strength.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments