Rachael Taylor Stays PURE at Birthday Bash

7/25/2007 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Double your fun! "Transformers" hottie Rachael Taylor celebrated with co-birthday boy, rockish/Hasidic-looking Ryan Cabrera in Las Vegas. Party!

PURE at Caesars Palace was the site of the combined party ... And shazam! It's a mindfreaky lookin' Criss Angel on the arm of yet another young blonde!

Wannabeen Constantine Maroulis -- membah him? -- was also in attendance, trying his best to pull off the "I'm such a f'n rock star look," but not succeeding. C for effort.

All this and more in this birthdaycadabra edition of Vegas Star Catcher!

rachel

Mickey Mouse club meets emo mindfreak.........

costaMesaboy

"mind freaky"...........costaMesaboys' opinion means everything,,,criss taught me that!!!

Coco Arquette

criss angel looks like he made about 12 disappear into his stomach

Dawn

Wonder how bad Criss angels addiction is he always looks high. He also 38 yrs old why does he want 21 yr old girls? There something completely off about him.

londonrules

chris angel is a media whore, he's always sniffing around young girls and can't resist the paps aren't his 15 minutes over yet?
noone in the uk knows who this guy is btw, hell i only know who he is because of TMZ and perez.

redsonja1313

Wow, never been a good looking guy...but it sure looks like Chris Angel needs to lay off the heroine or crack pipe. Jeez look at his eyes !!

CreditCardsR.Us

the girl is cute ---who are the others?

Save Joe Francis

Chris Angel's favorite pick-up line: "Wanna see me pull a bunny out of my pants?"

Jon Bodack

Cute girl, she will not be like Britney Spears, hopefully?

Zenophobe Alien

That freak chris aAngel is so star struck. Count on him putting his face in anytime you see any psuedo cele.

Little Bit

What the heck? Does he live in there now? Is it a side busines
'V.I.P'S! Get your picture taken with an illusionist for $1.00!'(pretty girls only)

Amy Silverman

Who????????? Who are the ugly losers?

the real Lil Novella

FINALLY. Constantine on TMZ.

Watch Constantine on E! channels the SOUP with Joel this Friday at 8 on E!

Constantines new CD drops August the 7th EVERYWHERE!! BUY IT!

You can see CONSTANTINE on the Bold and the Beautiful, CBS weekdays 1:30 eastern.

I AM CONSTANTINES NUMBER ONE FAN.

Lisa

This has to be about the worst picture I have seen of Criss Angel.

flyinskyler

I have to agree that it is a horrible picture of Criss Angel. I used to just think he was the best looking guy out there and I am not one who goes on about celebrities. Since he has become an "official celeb and fixture on all the websites", I just think his looks has majorly gone downhill. I can deal with the change in hairstyle, but the past year or two has not been kind to him as far as his looks. I am beginning to wonder if he is becoming a hard core drug user or something. I am talking about more than just a few lines of coke or some weed. Every picture I see of him, he looks worse than the last. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments