Courtney Love Pulls a Zarf

7/26/2007 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney LoveCourtney Love made a shocking confession on her MySpace blog last night: she's a transsexual rock star!

So she was joking (maybe), but Love took to the blogosphere again to talk about her gay fans, or as she calls them, "homos," saying, "id rather have homos any f**king day being that i am a gay mn trannie any f**king way ... colopur my ass liza im thrilled!" (All grammar and spelling courtesy of C. Love.)

In another post from last night, the widow Cobain slammed Lily Allen's MySpace blogging, where Lily wrote, "one night with her made me realize why KURT (Cobain) killed himself. I nearly checked into rehab." Unfortunately, both Allen's original post and Love's ramblings from last night have been taken down.

B.

In response to the comment posted @ 8:47PM on Jul 31st 2007 by Jason.

One of Cobain's most poignant quotes, spoken at the MTV Video awards in '92.

"Don't believe everything you read."_KC

MEnotU

First!

bonnie

i wonder if she will really drown in a tub all drugged up with AIDS?

elle

looks like shes not the only one who needs rehab again too.

FREAK-ON-A-LEASH

First.

Samantha

Yes, Courtney is a big hot mess, but I think Lily Allen's comment about Kurt's suicide on her MySpace page was really crossing the line. His death was an enormous loss to the music industry ,and publicly mocking it in relation to his widow, train wreck or not, makes her a total beeotch in my book. And I thought she was a "good girl." Good job, Lily...your smart mouth likely cost you quite a few fans out there! You suck!

Enough is Enough

Hmmmmmm, always thought she looked like a transsexual, know we know ! Thanks for clearing that up there for us Courtney......Such a nice lady with that vulgar mouth of hers..........trash, has been.........

jri

TMZ - Trust us.

bored as hell at work

she's broke

tydan

F-k Lily she is just an english slit
You go punk rock liza

give the dog a bone

...wow...a real beauty with a stunning command of the English language, if she's not a keeper I don't know what is!!!!

newsflash

Lily Allen is a silly girl with a big gob.

Next week she will be sobbing all over the papers about how Courtney has been nasty to her, appealing for sympathy. This version of events has happened more than once in the Brit press.

The comment about Kurt's passing is completely out of order, lacking in respect for a lost talent and showing absolutely no regard for Courtney's daughter who has had to carry the loss of her father throughout most of her life.

As for Lily - I dislike her weedy voice and mockney accent annoy me as well . Her whiney songs get on my nerves. I really do wish she would go away.

LR

I love Courtney Love

brijett

Lilly....that was tasteless and truly uncalled for. Why would you disrespect her dead husband like that???? Who do you think you are? That was tragic what happened with Kurt, and you have no damn right to make a public joke about it.....people like you don't deserve fame.....think you can say anything and get away with it.....but as someone already said...you just cost yourself MANY fans for that crap.

hot snot

i thought she was supposed to have gone through rehab and be sober now? What the HELL was that blog about, i couldn't understand what the f she was talking about.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments