Did Donald Trump Finally Get to Rosie?

7/26/2007 5:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, His Comboverness did not. Still, Rosie didn't look so hot in a recent video-blog posting, all cuts and bruises -- and wow did that infected ingrown hair get gnarly!
Rosie O'Donnell
Not to worry, Ro-maniacs: O'Donnell is just fine. Vlogging from her trailer on the set of the FX's "Nip/Tuck," she gave a preview of what her character, Dawn Budge, will look like. Rosie even gets into character, lamenting, "I can't believe what happened to my face!"

MikesterSTLMO

She's such vile skank inside and out. Please make her go away.

fountainoflaughs

i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY FACE ON youtube: See it now . . .

FOUNTAINOFLAUGHS

fountainoflaughs

tRAGEDY OR cOMEDY? Want UNQUESTONABLE comedy? See me on YOUTUBE:

FOUNTAINOFLAUGHS

fountainoflaughs

tRAGEDY OR cOMEDY? Want UNQUESTONABLE comedy? See me on YOUTUBE:

FOUNTAINOFLAUGHS

TIREDOFHER

I was attempting to Google something entirely different, when I was confronted with that picture; I have GOT to be careful what key I hit. The image made me realize I have NEVER seen a photo of her with her mouth closed!

stopthepresses

We can only dream that Trump got hold of her. Too bad this is only for show.

DJ

I want to see the Nip/Tuck with Rosie on it.I love the show. Rosie, you are funny,your talk show was funny. Why is it that we are all entitled to our opinion but when someone gives it..people get mad. You dont have to agree with her but thats what living in America is all about..Freedom..(altho the lawmakers seem to have a different definition of the word),its ok to agree to disagree..

CJ

OMG she's so fat,she's got stretch marks on her face.

Shaka

YIKES, please warn us before you post something like that!!!!! It isn't even Halloween yet!!!!!!!!

Joe Tyler

WOW!!! She is looking so much better!!!! Keep up the work Rosie!!!

elle

omg. im going to have nightmares.

Trump:"rosie, youu are so digusting and vile."
Rosie:"I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!"

Amy Silverman

This Bitch will do anything to stay in the public eye-she's trash like Donald,Britney,Parisite,Lohwhore and the rest of these skank ass folks.

bIUBBuLa

A few more drop kicks to her face ought to improve that ugly, disgusting mug of hers!

Lillianne

Rosie and Trump have something in common.

They're both in love with themself!

Joyce

Geeze, I thought she looked good and you went and spoiled it. She was worried about her face - she needs to worry about that fat body and big, boistious, ugly mouth~~

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments