Did Donald Trump Finally Get to Rosie?

7/26/2007 5:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, His Comboverness did not. Still, Rosie didn't look so hot in a recent video-blog posting, all cuts and bruises -- and wow did that infected ingrown hair get gnarly!
Rosie O'Donnell
Not to worry, Ro-maniacs: O'Donnell is just fine. Vlogging from her trailer on the set of the FX's "Nip/Tuck," she gave a preview of what her character, Dawn Budge, will look like. Rosie even gets into character, lamenting, "I can't believe what happened to my face!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

mommab

Rosie's inner-ugly is finally leaking out!

mommab

I liked her better when she was friends with Elmo! What's happened to you, Rosie! Remember when you were the queen of nice? YIKES! Is this what adopting children has done to you?

J.D.

I'm glade to finally see that she and Elizabeth are finally getting along now I knew if Rosie would just try she could do it.I'm sure all Elizabeth had to do is talk to her about Bush and it would all be just fine with Rosie once she came to her too!

rachel

Come here Kelly, and let me go down on you!!! I'm ready, are you??

Sandra

Rosie;

You will get anything you want, GO BIG GET THE DONALD!

Sandra

afraid of Jan

rosie is annoying, and she is not funny.....go away...

jonnie bulejeans 28

Damn, I was hoping someone finally beat that stupid,mouthy bitches ass so she'd shut the hell up!!!!
love always,
jonnie bluejeans

HC

I wish the b-tch would shut her yap. Who do you think you are Rosie? I thank God, that you're not hosting the Price Is Right! You fat cow, go back in the cave where you came from & sew your mouth shut! What gives you the right to harass people like that? It goes to show that your insecure! You're worthless piece of trailor trash!

joe

WHO IS REALLY FRIENDLY WITH ROSIE? MADONNA. WHO IS REALLY FRIENDLY WITH BRITTNEY? MADONNA. SEEMS LIKE SHE IS ORCHASTRATING SOME OF THIS CRAZIENESS. CONSPIRACY THERIES HUMMMM

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

.im going to have nightmares

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5