Hilary's

Got a New Pucking Dude

7/26/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Hilary Duff is off the market again, and her new dude seems to be a pretty good catch, eh?

Hilary and fresh boy toy Mike Comrie were spotted having a romantic dinner last night at Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica. Try the veal cutlet! Comrie is the center for the New York Islanders hockey team, but his "net worth" doesn't stop there; the Canadian pucker comes with quite a wad of cash -- as heir to the Brick Warehouse fortune. Score!

Sources tell us that the twosome have been hot and heavy since a wet weekend of jet skiing in Idaho.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

debmac

what do you expect from these unworldly yanks? I actually saw some "rich" guy on housewives of OC say that Canadians have bad teeth 'cause there's no flouride in the water. ah wrong and we just have universal healthcare and free dental for all kids under 12. suck on your one tooth Cletus!

hockeymom

Great post I know Mike Well. I totally agree with you. I don't know Mike personally, but I do know his dad and his stepmom and the rest of his family. They are by far the most generous people I've ever met. Hilary would love Mike's family.

As for the people who believe all those nasty rumors about Salo's wife and Jamie Lynn Spears....you don't know Jack.

donna

Hilary seems like a very nice girl but is butt ugly.

dominique

hilary is some one very ok but she can be weird

XLR8

Good Luck and Good wish"s at a new attempt of a relationship in your life.I will allways try to be your fan.Many young boys and men are a little jealous.I hope you see in life what the true men and their accoplishments and there sincere overtures will bring some type of freindship and or love.I must say Im jealous.Your a beautifull little lady and you have some talent.May God be with You.I respect your choice,anything was better than that punk-rocker! My Love is Real.God Bless Hilary Duff Fans everywhere.With respect Love Ty or XLR8

XLR8

May God guide this little beauty.She" a little lay,Thats picked some poor men,and some poor scripts.May some angel and God Allmighty shine SOME WISDOM on this little starlette.God Bless Ty or XLR8

T

All I have to say is I am a Canadian (thankfully) and I work with Americans five days a week. Its scary to think that some of them are running business' let alone your country. The only thing i've learned from them is they complain alot then bitch till they get there way, are only aware of one country which is there own ( from the people ive talked to the only thing you learn in school is American history) and much much more. Americans make me proud and glad im Canadian so I thank you for that.

Sens4life

HAHAHAHAHAHA....OMG #13...your a loser...Mike Comrie is canadian...and so only people in the u.s can look at this web site? Grow up...
Really who cares whos dating who?

bORED!

Ha! The Comment Fight Is More Interesting Than The Actual Story!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8