McCready's Booking Photo Makeover

7/26/2007 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mcready -- take 2Mindy McCready posed for her second mugshot in less than a week, after she was taken into custody at Nashville International Airport on a probation violation warrant last night.

It looks like that gash on her face is healing nicely!

UPDATE: TMZ has learned that the judge assigned to the McCready case has refused to set bail for the singer, which means McCready will remain behind bars until her first court appearance on Sept. 7.

Patsy

#30, the same could be said for Brittany Spears.

me

hey, wasn't she engaged at one time to that guy that hosts the ripley's believe it or not show? you know, the guy that used to play on lois and clark with terry what' s-her face(the woman on desperate housewives)

sorry. not good with names.

Jason

Yes, she was engaged to Dean Cain at one point. She called it off and kept the ring.

For those who are not aware she was already out pending a probation violation hearing. It's hardly her first violation while on probation. She has been found guilty of one already and still got back out. This will be the fourth time since originally getting on probation. Not to mention the attempted suicide. She is also facing other criminal charges in another state besides Florida and Tennessee.

Diana

Something sounds a tad fishy....she calls the cops and says her mom is hitting her and she ends up arrested?!! I think it was a mutual spat that her and her mother were both guilty of. Not getting why mommy wasn't arrested as well. I think I would have been peeved and resisting if I called the cops for help and they gave it all to the person assualting me instead!! And then this refusal to set bail.....hmmm wonder if that is because she was threatening to hire a lawyer and make a case against the cops. So much for our legal system...shame when we have cops and judges out there using their power and position to play pissing games! Guess Mindy just doesn't have the money that Lohan and Hilton have!!

Dean Cain

I bet you've already hocked the ring I gave you, huh? You could've used it for bail... oh well. What goes around comes around... you may need 10,001 angels now... Deano

karma

i met her. she is a disgusting beast. I cant believe she ever was considered a star. people can be dumb but at least they smartened up. she is a waste of air.

karma

well, well... looks like being a beotch and taking on the world, has taken its toll. give yet, mindy? mean, nasty, selfish beotch. you ain't so hot afterall HA HA HA! You deserve nothing but the worst.

tony k

COMMENT # 36 CAN BE APPLIED TO MY EX, TAMMY LYNN WALL IN MISSION, BRITISH COLUMBIA OR WHEREVER THAT BIOTCH IS THESE DAYS !!! SHE IS OF THE SAME TYPE, ONLY SHE IS DUMBER & POORER, CANNOT SING, AND HAS 4 OUT-OF-WEDLOCK KIDS AND IS A BIGGER WHORE !!! BUT I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO GET MY RING BACK AND SELL IT !!! NO GUY WILL MARRY A TRAMP LIKE THEM...JUST " HUMP-N-DUMP EM' !!! " AND RUN AWAY !!!

tony k

COMMENTS 1, 2, 7, 12, 15, 16, 21, 26, 29, 30, 35 & 36 CAN BE APPLIED TO MY EX...TAMMY LYNN WALL IN MISSION, BRITISH COLUMBIA !!! SHE IS OF THE SAME CALIBER !!! BLONDE, SKANKY, DUMB, LOSER, SINGLE MOM ( TIMES 4 !!!), PAST CRIMMINAL RECORD, MEAN & HURTFUL, DISRESPECTFUL, IGNORANT, DEFYIANT, LAW-BREAKING, STEALS OTHERS PROPERTY & MONEY !!! IT'S ALL GOOD CAUSE IN THE END...THEY PAY THE PRICE BY BEING OLD & UGLY,FULL OF STDS & A DRAMA-FILLED PAST... AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE WITH THEM !!! CAN YOU SAY " KHARMA " ? !!! DEANO...I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM...WE ARE BOTH LAUGHING OUT LOUD NOW !!!

Nancy

When will those that are blessed to sing or act realize that it is a God Given Gift. The money, the status you receive, just still is not enough to make them do the right thing. I'm middle class with high class. Most of these folks only care about themselves and this is what in the end happens. I don't feel sorry for any of them, they were given their chance and blew it. Hope the next star that hasn't happened yet, gets it. It's a BLESSING.

Angie

OMG! This is not something a country singer should do. I am begining to think that she is the Brittany Spears of country music. She is a MOTHER now, you would think that her son would make her think twice!

Chuck1506

I guess it's not just "guys that do it".

Scooter

I love country music, but Mindy you make country look bad, you need to be kicked out of the music business for the way you act.

RITA DUGGAN

WHERE IS THE COMMENT I WROTE ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO

BERT

No problem all she has to do is change her name to OJ and go home

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments