Butt Naked

in the Garden

of Weeden

7/26/2007 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary Louise ParkerMary Louise Parker's performance on Showtime's marijuana-themed comedy, "Weeds," is critically acclaimed, but it's her rockin' bod that has hit a new high! MILF alert!

The 42-year-old actress/mom appears in nothing but a long, slithering snake in ads for the third season of the series. Parker is smokin' hot!

When she was seven months pregnant, Parker's boyfriend of 7 years, actor Billy Crudup, left her for Claire Danes. Danes has since left Crudup for Brit actor Hugh Dancy. Karma may be a bitch, but MLP looks dope!

deelicious

#32 Too funny! but soo true Hot is someone like Megan Fox, Carmen Electra, Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba!

sam

I hate women with fake looking tans! Sorry girls but you can always spot them and they look awful. You’re better off avoiding the sun. Of course there is some airbrushing going on here. But I watch the show and not that much has to be done to make this women look great! She's hot. I mean "Real Hot". Don’t be jealous, go on a diet and get out of the sun and/or tanning booths!

jProud American Author

What an artistically beautiful picture. I wonder if it was photoshopped? If not than she has some perfect body. Some have all the luck...LOL!

Rockstar

I'm not gonna deny MLP is supper hot for her age but have u seen the show....that is not her
ass! It's way to big.

Zenophobe Alien

That don't look like a 42 y.o. butt.

palaythamay

Touched, untouched, retouched....whatever!
That photo is HOT.
In that photo, her derriere is fine.

deelicious

she looks like Marylin Manson. Jealous of what??? looking ghostly? Diet?? where did that come from? That's funny cause I'm a bodybuilder and have won many shows, I look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than she does. Fake tanning rules!

marge

Photo shop!

sam

I can’t help but wonder how many of the bloggers that don’t like this girl are just frumpy, fat@ss housewives that would like nothing more than to look anything like her but don’t have a snowball's chance in hell of achieving it??

Never mind I already know the answer. It was a rhetorical question.

PS Guys who claim not to like this women are either women posing as men or you're gay (not that's there's anything wrong with that)

daunlin

as we learned earlier this week: it's a nice "image," not a photo

Ronda in St Louis

NO WAY is that her body. Her head on computer generated body.........Sorry MLP. Now we saw Jodie Fosters..wow now that was real.

MOM

fake

anon.ymous

Wow! At first, I thought that was Anne Hathaway.

lindsay

yuck the snake is gross, & never sexy or hot

MADx

It's all her, because I remember that sweet shapely ass from Angles in America where she did a nude scene.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments