Phil Spector's New Hair Don't

7/26/2007 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The verdict is in on Phil Spector -- and he's guilty -- of another bad weave!
Phil Spector
First he frightened us with his shellacked "Golden Girls" Chia Pet monstrosity -- now follicularly challenged Phil's taken his heinous blond Clay Aiken bob and accented it with poop brown lowlights and some frizz. A little dab'll do ya!

Spector, 67, is on trial for the fatal shooting of actress Lana Clarkson in his foyer in 2003. Phil's hair, however, has been dead since 1979.

wolfBme

Whoa! The creator of 'The Wall of Sound" is now the creator of "The Wall of Wigs!" What a joker, for sure. Nah, this guy has definitely seen better days, for sure, and I believe ol' Phil is guilty! Well, if I were his wife, yuck!, I wouldn't be so fast to cut off my cash supply. How fast would you want to convict him?. The the money and run!

lee

this freak is really gonna fart

susan

IF HE IS IN JAIL, WHY DOES HE GET TO GET HIS HAIR DONE...?

Alandra

Dude no one makes fun of your hair all over the internet. sure it sucks but if he likes it then more power to him.

lee

phil needs to lay an egg

testakel

We as a society get what we deserve. As country goes to hell with inept leaders, globel warming and financial ruin we waste our energy on this sick clown who should of been in prison for this crime 4 years ago. He walks around free well we discuss his hair, well some black kid is doing time for selling a nickle bag of weed.

james

Phil is innocent you Judgmental people act like you were in his foyer the night the blond bimbo killed herself Shut your gapeing pie holes God Bless you Phill I pray for you every night Brother

dottie

SCARE-EE!

Brenda

FREAKAZOID!!!!! GUILTY AS HELL!! TOOK TOO MANY UGLY PILLS! KILL HIM AND PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY!

georgiapeach

This is the guy your mom and dad tells you to stay away from if he lived in your neighborhood. He looks like the neighborhood molester! What the heck are these beautiful women, and stupid people thinking when they hang out with this freak-a-dink?

william

none of you have the facts straight because you have no idea about this subject yes, he is guilty of this recent crime but to commit him of something we know nothing about is barbaric

G-Nutt

This creep is a freakin' creation of the Devil.....

Jaden Riggs

I knew Lana Clarkson way back in 1984-5 when she was an actress represented by the Agency I worked for at the time. I remember a really funny, and very tall girl who was a stunning beauty. I also remember the day she booked a guest lead role on the then hot Speilberg series "Amazing Stories"..as a amazon chick or something. She was thrilled, and said to me "I think I am going to have a lot of these kinds of roles in the future" and laughed. Spector cut that future way too short. But we are more concerned with the cut of his hair it appears.

Seems like we have lost sight of the fact a really special woman lost her life, so I don't give a crap about this freak's hairdo's, unless it's frizzed from the ELECTRIC CHAIR PERM I wish he could get.

BAMA

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Herb Nitkin

This guy is freaky looking but its his own hairdo. There are freakier looking peoplke out there with hair styles worst then his. You think Mohawk style is freaky. If he is guilty of murder then he should be punished regardless of his hairdo.