Pia Zadora Resurfaces in Crackup

7/26/2007 8:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former star Pia Zadora was sued by producer Alfred Newman, no relation to MAD Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman, for allegedly rear-ending his Mercedes with her Hummer. Not so gentle, Butterfly!
Read the lawsuit
According to the suit, Al claims that on June 29, 2006, he was on Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills, stopped in traffic, when the 53-year-old "Lonely Lady" failed to apply her brakes in time.

Basel G. Jamra, representing Mr. Newman, says he "is prepared to vigorously pursue the case" against the one-time Golden Globe winner and destroyer of legendary mansion Pickfair -- which she bought with her former husband and razed. The home was built by silent screen legends Mary Pickford and swashbuckling "Zorro" star, Douglas Fairbanks. Newman is claiming personal injury and other damages.

Pia Zadora's people (yes, she still has some) had no comment.

Green eggs & ham

zoe

Who gives a big, fat poop??

momofcnmc

Who????

deelicious

SLOW day i see TMZ. First you post a dumb Pac Man post now this?

Lillianne

Good God I thought she was dead a long time ago.

caveman

she used to be hot for some reason, way back

Ace

I remember when she gave that hummer to Bill Clinton.

ralph darby

dont care about lindsey want to here creep song aka kathy from nick

Moriah

She was such a bitch when I was younger.. I went to her house in Bev Hills on Halloween, and she was really snotty and cheap with the yummies.

I'm sure she's different now, but that left an impression on me.

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

53? Did you say FIFTY THREE!!?!?!?
My aching ass, she was 53 when she did the Mike Douglas Show in 1975.
She's older than Joan Rivers.
Hell, she's older than Joan Crawford.
53, lmao.......

ralph darby

please put steves bare ass up there it has to loook betterthen that mug

geosbush

I've worked at Pia's house in Pacific Palisades Ca., she is a wierd dirtbag. From what I was told, she married an 80 year old for his money, got divorced, & now owns over 700 BURGER KINGS. No wonder their food is the worst of all fastfood outhouses. She is very wealthy, never really earned a dime, & comes from a poor family. When presented with a bill, she would carefully scrutinize the bill, check her security films & then tell you that her people will take care of it. If everything checked out you would get a check 90 days later. MRS. STANKPUSS

Jeremy

I think it is extremely sad that this 3rd rate personality destroyed the mansion of two true film pioneer greats. Pickfair. My God. Thats like tearing down Hearst Castle. And for what, just because they could? Its a shame, a crying shame.

Scully

Biatch tore Pickfair down to the ground. She deserves to be sued for being criminally stupid. Karma sucks, don't it?

Lillianne

That's okay. Her career went down the crapper shortly thereafter so karma caught up with her quick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments