Pia Zadora Resurfaces in Crackup

7/26/2007 8:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former star Pia Zadora was sued by producer Alfred Newman, no relation to MAD Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman, for allegedly rear-ending his Mercedes with her Hummer. Not so gentle, Butterfly!
Read the lawsuit
According to the suit, Al claims that on June 29, 2006, he was on Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills, stopped in traffic, when the 53-year-old "Lonely Lady" failed to apply her brakes in time.

Basel G. Jamra, representing Mr. Newman, says he "is prepared to vigorously pursue the case" against the one-time Golden Globe winner and destroyer of legendary mansion Pickfair -- which she bought with her former husband and razed. The home was built by silent screen legends Mary Pickford and swashbuckling "Zorro" star, Douglas Fairbanks. Newman is claiming personal injury and other damages.

Pia Zadora's people (yes, she still has some) had no comment.

Charles Almon

Pia ZaWhore-a! Her rich husband was 35 yrs older and wore a red toupee.

terri

Is she looking at a butterfly on the end of her nose? I think it's the chick who played in the moivie exurcesist(sp?)

spikept-the-Poet

I remember when gossip columns used to be about famous people...

Please run the photos of the "TMZ Chimp Rape". They sound interesting. Also, Drudge might run with it. He seems to like that sort of thing...

mak

Can not believe her age! I watched her in the 1970's when I was a child. I am now 50. Know way is she 53, more like 63 to 70. This is sad .

Lillianne

no you're thinking of Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Pia Zadora was a flash in the pan TV personality. I think her rich husband bought her a couple of roles but they never amounted to anything (no talent). I wonder if he's still alive? He would have to be around 100.

mistysmom

Who is Pia Zadora???

geosbush

sue baby, SUE

geosbush

FREELOADING PIECE OF CRAP

geosbush

PIA IS A PEDO & SO IS HER NEW FBI HUSBAND

v

It really is interesting when the people that have worked for the people like Pia write to give insights about them...I remember her form the early 80s..she was kind of the Paris Hilton of the times...a joke..won the Razzy and I think the Golden Globe in the same year...(her husband bought her the votes)

Tigerlily

Who? And is that her in the pic? Strange.

Tristan Unsworth

lmao Um, p.p., can you PLEASE tell us WHY you called Pia Zadora a pedophile? ;-) Do (((you))) know something (((we))) DON'T?

anna

Pia Zadora also played Anne Frank in a Broadway production, & the audience absolutely loathed her. Bea Arthur, who was also in the production, told a story about it, & how when Pia as Anne was hiding from the Nazis, members of the audience yelled, "SHE'S IN THE ATTIC!!"

heehee.

Go with the Flow!

I HAVE NO CLUELESS ON WHO SHE IS BUT IF SHE LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE THAT
(HER EYES) SHE NEEDS TO STOP DRIVING! SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PERSON
WHO SHOULD BE DRIVING AT ALL.

Go with the Flow!

EXCUSE THE TYPO ON NUMBER 31, I MEANT I AM COMPLETRLY CLUELESS TO WHO THIS WOMAN IS. SORRY1

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments