Chased by Lindsay: A Mother and Daughter

7/27/2007 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just another ordinary day for a working mother and her busy administrative assistant daughter -- capped off by a high-speed celebrity chase!

Michelle Peck (inset), who was featured on "EXTRA" as a skin specialist who provides oxygen facials for celebs, escaped by the skin of her teeth the other night after Lindsay Lohan pursued her in one of the wackiest car chases not arranged for an Eddie Murphy movie. Her daughter, Tarin Graham (left) was seen walking with Lindsay after lunch on Monday. Tarin reportedly quit later that same evening, the circumstances of which led to the chase.

It was Ms. Peck who made the frantic 911 call to police while being chased by Lilo.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Looks like Lohan’s newly released movie “I know who killed me” is a giant flop.

Reviews are overwhelmingly not in favor and highly advise not wasting your hard earned $$ to go and see it.

Imagine the worst possible idea for a Parent Trap sequel that manages to combine elements of Stigmata, Dune, The Empire Strikes Back, The Corsican Brothers and Blue Man Group. Erik Childress EFILMCRITIC.COM

The film is so cheap, lurid and overwrought it could be made up of lost reels from Grindhouse, except it lacks the knowing, self-referential humor of that B-movie parody. Minneapolis Star Tribune, Colin Covert

Who could've predicted a bust for alleged cocaine possession, vocational self-destruction, and a general display of young Hollywood stupidity would be the career highlight of Lohan's weekend. Brian Orndorf EFILMCRITIC.COM

There is no way that Lohan was in her right mind when she signed the contract for this one. Dan Lybarger, efilmcritic.

A choppy, cheap-looking mess with awkward dialogue and huge gaps in the plot. Chris Hewitt, St. Paul Pioneer Press

Small wonder that distributor TriStar Pictures has gone to great pains to hide this fiasco from critics: It's certainly the worst movie Lohan has ever appeared in and it's a formidable contender for worst movie of the year, period. James Sanford, Kalamazoo Gazette.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS,BRITTNEYS LITTLE SISTER IS KNOCKED-UP,I GUESS SHE GOING TO FOLLOW HER SISTER PATH,STUPIDITY RUNS IN THE FAMILY

montana mike

no wonder she fired her assistant-nobody wants to be walking around with someone who is way hotter than she is. listening to her parents, i've definitely found out where she learned to blame everyone else--the parents need to do some time also.

South Bay

I am not saying what she did was okay, but let's be perfectly honest people, these three boys, seem to already be out for themselves? Not only did they already hire an attorney they are already making public appearances for the media. How long before we hear of a million dollar lawsuit filed by each of them? Until we know the actual facts, shouldn't we more concerned with our soldiers.

lil'mama

Hey Everyone,why dont you lay off on lohan hah,im sure some off you out there have friends that have gotten into some trouble and maybe even drugs,and you were probarly there to lend your suport so that they could get better ,right....so instead of judging her for being human send in a word of support...even if you dont like her!!!
" REMEMBER SHE MAKES MISTAKES TOO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!! "

Charlene

LOSER!!!!!

i like lindsay

lindsay may have her own problems but who doesn't ? she is 21 years old and in my own experience people of that age make mistakes. people need to quit trashing her she is only human. She is a good actress that has talent.. At least she has made a name for herself. not like Paris the only reason that ho is famous is because of her last name. I personally have made mistakes that have led to criminal charges. Does that mean I am any less of a person? people are people reguardless of the mistakes they make..

Lindsay I wish you the best. I know it is hard but you can get through this.. Love you and I will go see your next movie

fulger

L I N D S A Y
I S
I N N O C E N T !!!!!!!!!!!

She was only trying to help Tarin you all don't understand. She got into a fight with Tarin but wanted to help her in the end!! Probably she wasn't even driving either, its all a setup!! Everybody wants a piece of you when you're a star. This is so tragic I really hope she pulls through this all. ALL YOU HATERS GO TO HELL!

Terry

I cant stand the questioning going on surrounding those boys, They are not lying. They were intimidated and in dumb ass awe of a celebrity period, So much they could have lost their lives. Lohan was aware of this too and took full advantage of it.
Who was that small time actor a few months ago that killed that young kid? drinking and driving around with kids!.
I'm impressive I'm a star dont you feel special being with me?.

tightwad

She looks awful!!No one in prison will wanna touch her! Yuck

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Stated by # 44. L I N D S A Y
I S
I N N O C E N T !!!!!!!!!!!

My response: Get real. I guess you believe the police set her up too. Their story has been collaberated by the police. Lindsey Lohan is nothing but a pampered protected brat that needs to take accountablity for herself instead of lieing and blaiming others for her actions. If she doesn't snap out of it she will either kill herself or someone else.

Terry

I don't care what is wrong with Miss Lohan, That is for doctors to figure out and Lindsay to deal with. I do care about her on the streets behind the wheel of vehicles very much.
I have daughters on the roads going to and from jobs and school, they deserve to live even if Miss Lohan decided's not too.
Sorry for the lack of compasion but I'd rather put that towards respect for the many younger people who work hard to follow all the rules in life.

Amy

Didn't any one of these tree guys have a cell phone? If they were that scared did anyone try calling 911? Hmmmm . . . something is not right!

Lou Lou

Lohan is a spoiled brat, with no regard for anyone but herself. Throw her in jail. She is a menace.

Ladybug

Little Girl, you need help!