Sick Joke?

Bitter Dunkleman

Goes After Seacrest

7/27/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_ryan_brian_getty_tmz-1TMZ has learned audiences at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood were shocked and awed last week, after axed Season One "American Idol" co-host Brian Dunkleman (memba him? no?) went on a tirade against Ryan Seacrest. Girls behaving badly!

During his set, Dunkleman, now an alleged comedian, poked fun at his stint on "Idol," but when he began making inappropriate comments like, "If wishes came true Ryan Seacrest would have AIDS," the laughter stopped faster than it does at a screening of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry."

We're told the sad sap went on to spew that Seacrest "probably already has AIDS." Because, really, what's funnier than incurable life-threatening epidemics?! Luckily, once Dunkleman was done with his vicious diatribe, other comics like Godfrey brought life back into the room by actually being funny!

There are currently over 40 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide.

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

Jackass Shmuck. Singin' the envy song and doin' the jealous dance and ya know what, people like Ryan Seacrest and nobody knows who the hell this Dunkleman dude is, so he pretty much sealed his fate. Oh wait, I think being born with (or choosing?) the last name Dunkleman was really the proverbial "nail in the coffin" but this pretty much calls it a day! Comedian prolly not, joinin' the ranks of "Kramer" and whoever else totally frigged himself in a night? YUP! Sucks to be Dunkleman, do-dah do-dah.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Sometimes when a show gets sooooo big soooo fast ......... it's best that ego's don't grow as fast. My personal belief if that he is jealous over Ryan Seacrest's incredible success. He should work on improving himself vs. putting Ryan down.

Sad to have him sink so low. Now, it's he's jealous and I pity him.

sara penney

I guess that Ryan Seacrest was a jerk to this kid?
Just because Ryan hit the paycheck jackpot doesn't mean he's
a nice guy.
I find many of his remarks leave me flat or just plain grimacing.
It's a leap to connect him to the topic of aids. We need more inside information
on this one TMZ!

stevie

oh please - what is it - slow news day harvey? stick to knocking the down the rich and successful hypocrites, at least there's some honor it that. making this poor guy national news for this - you are way more pathetic than he is.

SuperStarSteve

The picture says it all, I'm a loser and here's who I'm going to blame... What a pig!? You don't wish that kind of illness on people..."I hope you get cancer!"... Dunkleman's brand of humor is precisely why he's not doing anything...except making a fool of himself at the laugh factory!

fakeasdlan.net

i agree about keepin it light he tried to make it funny it wasnt.. Build a bridge ,and get over it

tony danza

Apparently someone doesn't watch enough South Park. It was announced a few seasons ago that AIDS is finally funny.

You know what is an epidemic?

TMZ kissing Paris Hilton's ass to get favored coverage.

AIDS is never funny

WARDEN,
READ, it says 40 million WORLDWIDE. The U.S. is not the entire world. Before you go off on some tirade, at least pretend to know what you are talking about.

AIDS is never funny

If what you say is true, "Father John", then are we all to assume you have AIDS?

B. Hanner

I think Brian Dunkleman, Dinkleman or whatever is sick. I had a son that died of adis from a blood transfusion. it was the worst thing that could evr happen to a parent and also for two young sons to lose thier father. I wouln't wish that disease on anyone, no matter how it was contracted.Brian your a sick person.

LOVE MADONNA

THATS NOT COMEDY!! THIS TASTELESS WANNABE SO CALLED COMIC SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PERFORM THERE ANYMORE!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS AND I DO KNOW WHO RYAN SEA CREST IS

ClobberGirl

One, Dunkleman isn't "done" with American Idol. He still does the voiceovers for American Idol Rewind. It may not be as posh as a hosting gig, but it still brings in cash.

Two, for those of you waxing eloquent on Ryan Seacrest's success, last I checked his talk show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" had sucky ratings and was canceled fast--in spite of serious promotional pushes from the Network and tie-ins to the American Idol series. The message was clear: people are okay with Seacrest leeching off of American Idol, but he sucks ass on his own. Some success.

I think both men suck and they totally deserve each other.

meeper

Is Ryan Seacrest gay?

Jan

Aids is not FUNNY anytime, anywhere. I am a straight grandmother and feel this country should be doing more research to cure aids and other health issues instead of going to war in oil rich countries.

sontheone

The former afternoon disc jockey for the local radio station and his
associates show a pattern of harassment and abuse of their police power
having victimized many while they rackette ripped off and assasinated artist.
Those evil creatures caused me to be ripped off, put under threat,
falsely imprisoned, tortured by Cops, Deputies and Judges. Cost me12K
and my future was ripped apart by the psycowardens. My freedom went
down the gutter and he's risen to a wealthy celeb. He's Satanic!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments