Jason Wahler to Judge: I'm Done Being a Dumbass

7/27/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Wahler is trying to get his act together -- good luck!

TMZ was in court today as a judge praised the former "Laguna Beach" a-hole for his progress, saying, "You're doing quite well, stay on the road."

Wahler pleaded no contest in March to one count of battery, after he was arrested last September for punching a tow truck driver. As a result, he was ordered to go to rehab, complete 36 hours of anger management and attend AA meetings -- all of which he has done. All he has left to do is pay a $120 fine by September of 2008.

Jason's legal troubles are not over, however, as he is still contending with an assault and criminal trespass charge in Seattle.

Heather

This guy is a celebutant in his own mind. He is a loser. Who cares about him. He is just a spoiled a hole that thinks he is better than everyone else.

LIFE IS LIFE

Zenophobe Alien

pleeze! Yeah right. Just like the rest of them.

felixluv

SO WHAT!

The Shoparazzi

I bet if I walked my roaches down Robertson Blvd. TMZ would write a story about it.

Bill

Umm does anyone care about this guy?? NEXT!

ihatebrangelina

You at tmz calling this guy an a-hole for doing good on his rehabilitation makes you
people the true a-holes. what the hell is wrong with you???!!

Jasmine

It seems like he is really trying to turn things around for himself. I bet he is a much more respectful person off the booze and drugs. Keep up the great progress. You are showing a great example that others "celebrities" in your situation could learn from. I hope all these young kids realize how precious life is and to be the best person you can be.

ChicagoMark

I'm sure he's scared shi**less about going to jail and being someone's bi**h. So no surprise he is following/fulfilling all the judge's demands.

The Shoparazzi

I have turds in my toilet more interesting than Jason Wahler.

LC you skipped Paris for this crackhead?

tydan

What a Fat ass

Coco Arquette

WHO?

Save Joe Francis

Oh man, what a relief! I'm so glad this important member of society has recovered.

Now maybe he can go back to being a nobody and living his life in anonymity!

Desiree

This guy is a nobody on a stupid talent-free show not worth the time it takes to turn on the TV. `

tired of cry baby

TMZ. I THOUGHT THIS IS A WEB SIGHT FOR STARS AND FAMOUS PEOPLE?? SO STOP SHOWING THIS DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ONLY FAMOUS FOR BEING ON YOUR WEB SIGHT, HE WAS A A-HOLE ON THE O.C. AND HE'LL ALLWAYS BE ONE,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments