Kathy Griffin:

Cover Gurl!

7/27/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The photo used for the cover art is actually a few years old. Shocking! TMZ stands firmly behind the remainder of the story.

Funnylady/gay icon Kathy Griffin will be featured in an article in the next Steppin' Out magazine scored by editor Chaunce Hayden. Congrats to the "D-List" comedienne -- whose dream has finally come true! She nabbed the cover! Atta gurl! Wait -- is that KATHY??

Kathy Griffin
Congratulations are also due to the miraculous Photoshopping staff at Steppin' Out. Griffin is literally airbrushed within an inch of her penis! If you took Tori Spelling, made her hot and gave her Hilary Duff's body, you'd get their version of Kathy. Though the redheaded comic is barely recognizable on the cover, unlike Andy Roddick, it's doubtful that Kathy will have any issues with her new look.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tabby Corales

Kathy is my kinda gal!!! She is funny, she is sexy... she is very outspoken... She RAWKS... Her show Rawks! Everything she does Rawks!

I LOVE YOU KATHY!!!

steve merino

Everyone keeps saying "They LOVE her "

well SO DO I !!!
i'm not sure she REALLY knows how much she helps people
personnally she's helped me through some pretty rough times - even the recent death of my father
although some of my friends don't "get her" they ALL can see how SMART she is and how well educated she apparently is
love to acually see you the next time you're in vegas (and she can come see my show!)
(I'm a stage /musical hypnotist)
thanks SO MUCH for letting us into a little part of your life
~STEVE from las vegas

steve merino

Everyone keeps saying "They LOVE her "

well SO DO I !!!
i'm not sure she REALLY knows how much she helps people
(I'm a stage /musical hypnotist)
thanks SO MUCH for letting us into a little part of your life
~STEVE from las vegas

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

WORLD=6.5 BILLION VS. TMZ FANS=LESS THAN 100 Don't think everyone loves her, do you?

justin

LOVE HER

Dawn Day

Who doesn't love Photoshopping?!

who?

I think she is so HOT! and funny too!

Nita

I've always thought Kathy is beauitful and im a huge fan! I love her! Go Kathy!!

deelicious

I absolutely LOVE HER watch her show it's sooo FUNNY! She's definately a true celebrity who should be recognized for her work! She makes people laugh and seems to be a geniunely good person. TMZ screw you for making fun of her! Unlike these other MORONS who are running over people's body parts "because they are celebrities and they can do what they want" LOVE YOU KATHY!

felixluv

2 BAD SHE HAS 2 LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVRYDAY & SEE WHAT REALITY LOOKS LIKE. SHE LOOKS GR8 ON THE COVER, IT'S JUST KINDA FUNNY THAT NONE OF THAT PIC IS HER!! HOW COULD U FEEL GOOD ABOUT A PHOTO LIKE THAT?

ZZYZX

I love Kathy!! She is frickin hilarious! We are going to her show in Vegas on Aug 3. I cannot wait. Kathy, I think Tom needs an assisant of his own! I'm for hire! :)

Get a Grip

She is by far one of the funniest people on TV...I love her personality and her sense of humor...but....come on, this picture is funny because it is so obviously doctored!

beth32

LOVE HER !!!! she is super skinny so i dont know about all that with the airbrushing!

at least shes talented !!!!!!!!!!

frank

I hate her worse than poison. she is not even a little funny, her act is so hack and filled with horrid material.

craig

I LOVE her! She is so damn funny and calls it like it is :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments