Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

married with children

--Now Bill, I heard Lyndsey only has 10 million....In Hollywood, that's just a drop in the bucket!!!!!!!

Lou

... and then her father has the balls to go on FOX News and blame "those around her" for her crippy and irresponsible actions? That man can't be a father to anybody. He should have cut off his little piece of nothing before getting in bed with any woman. It is HIS fault for not knowing how to raise his daughter. He's the sole and only person responsible for anything bad his spoiled, rich, brat daughter has done.

Amy Silverman

Yo Brothers & Sisters get that lying bitch

Chrissy

Wow...This is getting outta hand,Lindsey needs to do some real time behind bars.If iwas a blue collar person we know that they would throw the book at us.its bullchit on her comment she said about aNOT getting in any trouble becasue she is a famous person..throw her in the big house.

rosa solorzano

I remember when I was her age, I was probably just as crazy. The difference is that I didn't leave the house at all. All the partying was done in my apartment, not loud and obvious, more like cool and inconspicuous. What ever happened in my apartment, stayed in my apartment. Lindsay needs some serious help, but only when she is ready. No one can push her, no matter what happens, it can only come from her. Hope she doesn't kill or maim someone or herself. Yikes!!!

Piglet Baldwin

The rules don't apply to them, or so they think, until the rule that they bend bends back. Car jacking? High-speed pursuit? This is beyond bizarre. Not since River Phoenix have we seen such a celeb flame-out.

Amy Silverman

It's on-blame the back guy--well we will bring it!!!!!!!!!

Clinton

Lohan is nothing but a self-important liar. At this point, I can care less if she's a danger to herself, she's a proven danger to OTHERS. Lock up her ass for a LONG time.

BEAUTY4ASHES

ITS A MIRACLE THAT NO ONE ELSE WAS HURT! THE GUYS SAID SHE WAS DRIVING LIKE THE WHOLE CITY OF SAMO WAS JUST LIKE ONE BIG PARKING LOT!

diva bunny

my comments wont show up!!!

Erica

Let's assume for one moment that these three men are lying (exagerating) there point of view..... The basic crux of what happened is still astonishing. I Still don't want to get plowed into by a stoned starlet in a Denali at 80+ miles per hour. This is just TMZ's story today. The Police will get the statements from all parties, they will be able to coroborate stories, and a broken foot doesn't heal without treatment in 72 hours............. doing circles on PCH? Sounds very unlikely....... 80 miles an hour through Santa Monica? Sounds more like a feet for a race car driver than a drunk 21 year old (really doubt she is that great a driver) At least without hitting a few parked vehicles. And the statements attributed to her are too stupid to believe. These are all items for the courts and police to sort out. I just wish she was being held somewhere,
I am terrified she'll get behind the wheel again. Then who knows which new crimes will be added to the already horrifying list of charges. Wake up Lindsey the prisons are full of people who have been on this path and have slid mindlessly into new crimes without even trying

US/STAR Lies

I was hit by a fool who ran a red light. Wonder how you who are defending her would feel if she had hit and killed innocent people like in your family while driving at 80mph in a 25mph zone.

Put her in jail now!! She needs to do hard time. Anyone one else would still be in jail. I am sick of celebitches getting special treatment. This has got to stop. She had her chances in rehab and look at how she made fools of all her fans. LOCK HER UP!!!

Amy Silverman

More LA Riots-caused by Lindsey

Charlotte

Yes they talked to the police. They spoke with them the night this all happened. Why would anyone think they talked to TMZ but didn't tell the police what happened. DUH!!

married with children

--All of are Decendents of slaves at one time or another...White, Black, Brown, Yellow, and Red.............All -- Decendents of slaves.