Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

Former Cal Girl

All you naive people who think lins is telling the truth, have fortunately never known a drug addict before. They are liars......huge liars. Their lies are so outrageous that only themselves believe it. Pretty soon their only friends are suckers like some of you, who believe their crap. I hope there is enough of you to keep her career going....not!

mouth-of-the-south

If the media would find more important stories than the spoiled little girls of Hollywood...it may just deflate their ego and they just might have to dismount their "high horses!!!"
NO ONE CARES!!!!

DottieDame

It just keeps getting worse and worse. If this story is true, I'm sure now she has yet another charge, or maybe two, against her in court on top of the charges already against her. I really think she needs to do some serious time to get a reality check, and to save her life. How very sad this all is.

Puh der Baer

"I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f**k I want in my cell."

"My daughter's a celebrity. I can do whatever the f**k I want .

rosa solorzano

Do you remember when Dan Qualye said "American children need two parents", Murphy Brown was criticized because she chose pregnancy out of wedlock. Well my point is two parents raising a child or children doesn't mean a thing. One parent is able to do it alone, even better, when you are left with no adult supervision, one can raise themself to be a great person, somehow Lindsay's parents screwed up. But she can't blame them anymore. When she turned 18, all subsequent acts of stupidity are hers, and hers alone. Grow Up!

Queen B

Lindsay...you're toast.

Thank-you :-0

silvermansucks

She wants to be the center of all because she feels she is entitled too. She doesn't want any help, she wants to party because she feels she is entitled too. Honestly, she must figure that we all owe her something or why else would she put our lives, or the lives of our loved ones in danger. Addiction or not, she is an adult and should know right from wrong. Thank God my family and I are thousands of miles away from those arrogant, selfish, stupid bitches of young Hollywood. I feel for your safety people, I really do.

LB11561

I DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD FROM THESE BOYS........NOT ONE...........IT IS TOO SCRIPTED..........UMMMMM PERHAPS BY THE LAWYERS THAT I BET THEY INEVITABLY HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST FEW DAYS......CAN'T YOU JUST SMELL THE LAWSUITS.

LINDSAY IS CLEARLY AN ADDICT, (AND WHO AMONG YOU HAS NOT HAD ONE IN THEIR FAMILY??????) AND I DO NOT EXCUSE HER GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL......BUT THESE BOYS ARE PILING ON!!!!

Former Cal Girl

Too all of you who say you don't care....I hope it's not your family that's killed when a drunk/impaired driver barrels through a red light.

gg

these men sound very reasonable and truthful to me. i wish LL and her camp would just be real and admit she screwed up royally instead of trying to spin it with their lies. what kind of mother makes up stupid stories where everyone else is lying except LL. stop the enabling just so u don't lose your cash cow..........

Erica

#142 - awesome post ROFL
#144 - Todd -- No Please anything but a conspiracy theory. Really The goverment is framing her. Bush was driving. Cheney Planted the Coke in her pockets...... "The Anti Lindsey conspiricy?" She's not that important to have an Anti anything. She's a minor acress got it!!!!!
Lot's of potential, that she seams to be pissing away.

Enough.... LOLOLOLOL you're really making me laugh

Charlotte

If our laws would change to anyone arrested for drinking and driving is convicted of attempted murder we would all be alot safer on the roads.

These people don't care about us so why should we care about them?

It's pathetic that this is a serious problem that kills 10's of thousands of people every year. They basically get a slap on the wrist and they just go out and do it again.

Mia

Please Judge do NOT let her hide behind another rehab evasion. Bust her for 6 months, then send her into rehab for a year, a boot camp for coke tards. No spa or field trips. This girl needs to be taken down to the bone.

Erica

Don't forget she can stop these stories at any time. Stay home, party in private ( to keep your private life private) Or behave responsibly. Where were here parents (Or the Police) When the papers were full of pictures of her drinking in public before she was 21? That was complete discrimination. Any non celebs caught in the same position would have been busted or thrown out of the clubs. I am not against Lindsay. I am against criminals.

Charlotte

Forget 6 months. Didn't TMZ say she could get 6 years for all the charges? I hope the judge gives her the full 6 years.