Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

married with children

__Yes, by all means, let's try this in the court of public opinion! Oh yeah, better yet--lets get a rope around her neck and tie her to the tallest tree we can find! That would suit all of you just fine, now wouldn't it? --I think y'all are the crazy ones. --Are y'll on coke and alcohol too?

BOEING 787

Driving with no licence is a big charge by itself, driving erraticaly with intent to harm
will only add to that charge.

Parents Need to Know

The spin just keeps getting worse and worse, you just don't know what to believe, other than Lindsay is one screwed up mess and if she doesn't get help soon, she'll be dead before the end of the year.

If this report on TMZ is true - I'd say they better put this girl somewhere safe, on suicide watch, and shoot her parents.

Mikey

Somebody said action and I thought I was on movie set doing my own stunts. I said "line" and someone said "I'm a celebrity i can't get in trouble" and another person gave me an actual line which i put it in my pocket for later.....

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

this didnt happen its a cliche script shes being setup!!!!!!!1

Kim

sing along with me.....P-S-Y-C-H-O, and Psycho was her Name-O.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

I'm convinced. Fry the bitch.

Emily

It's funny, before I played the four part interview, I thought this was just a publicity stunt, a quick-cash grab by these guys (and it probably in some ways still is). But their descriptions were so genuine. I'm totally stunned by her callous disregard for herself, her passengers and everyone else on the road that night. What a bitch.

The one funny part about the interview was when the two guys on the left were questioning why only Dante was let into the party. Clearly, Dante is in a different league in terms of looks, lol.

FlBiker

I don't believe much of what these three turds have to say. Not to say it didn't happen, but these guys are looking for a payday.IMHO

Mia

Racist. Bitch. Drunk. Sociopath. Liar. Racist. COWARD.
Send her in for the MAX. She is hardcore and dangerous.

Carolina

"I didn't drive the Black kid did". Wow if this bitch doesnt get convicted I hear a Rodney King Riot all over again... That is the problem with celebrity the Ego ... She deserves punishment and by all means her reputation had gone down. Send this Long Island Lolita which by the way is from the East Coast so dont come blaming those from the West Side cause we dont want her ass either back to her Mafia raising trashy, drama, class-free, family.

Andrea

What a crazy bitch! I actually believe what these guys are saying. And to the people the are wasting their time comenting on here about how dumb it is that we care - then why are you wasting your time caring about why we care???

wtf

I don't really buy their story!! They had very little emotion if they were truly "trippin."
The black guys foot sure didn't look swollen - just nasty toe nails!! Yhay being said,
I think Lindsay is very screwed up. I wish she and her family would disappear!!

Kiki

Ummm... question? Why are they coming to TMZ with this information. Shouldn't they go to the cops? Arent you advised NOT to go to the media when something like this happens?
If this is really true, Lindsay is DONE.

Lillianne

TMZ you came through for us. Everyone has been wanting to know what exactly led to the bizarre chase. This story is better than any speculation. Way to go!