Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

5 cent

So I guess she has to run a red light and kill someone before some of you bleeding hearts stop saying "poor Lindsay! She's so young! She was so good in Parent trap!"

Yah, right. If she had killed someone last night, she'd be in Jail for 30 years, but someone would be dead forever. There is no place for people like this on the road. I'll give her credit for one thing. She's damn lucky no one was seriously hurt in this stunt.

Judge, dear judge, throw the living book at her before someone ends up dead! People that STUPID deserve what they get.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Normally, I'd call BS on this, but 3 guys saying the same thing? This proves lohan is not only a derelict drunk, but she's a full blown egotistical liar; also, she has no integrity. "I won't get in trouble, I'm a celebrity"? I hope the judge that is to hear her case (both cases being heard on the same day) will sentence her to the maximum under the law. It'll do her arrogant, stuck up, egotistical, delusional 3x rehab loser ass some good...

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

And now she's a bigot as well as a moron. Charming!

Damon

WOW. If, and I stress if this is true LiLo is beyond finished. She could face, attempted murder (yes chasing in a vehicle can get that charge) hit and run (running over dudes foot) kidnapping (thats federal time) and many other charges. It will be interesting if this develops. We should know tomorrow, something like this wouldn't just wait. If I was them guys i would lawyer up and be talking to the PD right now.

john

50th!!!

Olde Grfeywoolf

Let' see now:

1) I'm wearing a SCRAM but only my lawyer is monitoring me.
2) I had the bandage on under the SCRAM because it chaffed.
3) I wasn't driving.
4) I don't do drugs.
5) The pants I had on weren't mine (That one alone begs the question!).
6) The coke found in the first DUI wasn't mine either (For some one not using, there is sure a lot of coke around her!).

How much more BS, and there is no doubt that it is pure and simple BS, is this girl going to generate?

Her family, her lawyer - all of them - have to stop making excuses for her and putting out the BS! If she never suffers the consequences of her actions, she is going to go right on screwing up.

There is a couple things you can't explain away, Lindsey baby: This is your SECOND DUI and you can't argue with a blood alcohol of .12!

This girl just turned 21! What the hell is being done about those who give alcohol (and coke) to UNDER AGE girls? What aren't these people being prosecuted also? That's as much a violation, if not potentially more, than a DUI! Shut the damn clubs down that allow it!

MADD - get on this issue NOW. EVEN TMZ has to be held accountable!

Notbuyingit

Lindsay is one thugged out beyotch....Aaah, they wouldn't let the black dude and the gay looking indian guy into the party--yet the always dangerous LiLO had a run of the place--for some of you who are midly racist, there's something there to think about

Allred Tree

How very brave for these young men to come forward with this horrific tale. The events they describe are much worse than was was first reported on the news. It speaks well for Harvey Levin and TMZ that they felt they could trust him with the story.

I hope the gentleman whose foot Lindsey ran over SUES HER BIG TIME! It is only a miracle they weren't all killed.

It is too bad Lindsey was granted bail as it is obvious she has no regard for the law or fellow human beings. I hope she gets the MAXIMUM SENTENCE.

Erica

She has put herself in a position time and time again to be set up.... what is new a bout that?
She can only be set up if she allows it, and her behavior is out of control. Most Celebrities do not end up with these issues anyway. She is the one ruining her career ......... everytime the partygirl parties and panders to the paparazzi.... her choice. You can't choose to use them only when its convenient. She needs to grow up and make some hard choices of who she is and who she wants the public to see. again her choice

uh oh

I watched all 4 videos...

These kids seem credible to me. They were just going to a party. I don't think they were expecting what was going to happen. They seemed genuinely upset by it. I think the kid with the foot should press charges or sue. This girl should know she can't get away with this, especially with her attitude. Being a star doesn't exclude you from breaking the law. I hope she gets more than time. I hope she has to go live somewhere else for about 6 months in a live-in facility program. If the courts aren't strict with her, she will do this again and someone could end up dead. I won't stoop to name calling but I believe Lindsey is not being truthful and has some very serious issues.

tydan

What a BITCH!

KB

Their story seems 100% credible. There is no way a story that long would be told as clearly as it was if it wasn't true.

I wonder what story Lindsay is going to make-up to counter this.

She really needs to be locked up for a while and hopefully learns a lesson out of this.

Chrissy

We'll soon find out just how much celebrities can get away with once this hits the fan.. and I thought the Britney thing was bad.. I'm starting to think that these celebrities just don't care about their lives and are willing to throw them away for a stupid cover story.. These young stars are PATHETIC.

Olde Grfeywoolf

REHAB???? Hell no! This girl needs the Paris Wake Up and Smell the BS Treatment! Jail time! Big time!

And then, and ONLY then, REAL rehab, OUTSIDE of CA.

I said it before, I'll say it again: CALL DR. PHIL!! He's a NO-BS caregiver!

Charlotte

#54 Someone respond

They never said "she seemed to have said" Dante heard her say it, no "seemed" or questions about it. She said it.