Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

Deep Background

By checking the time count on the 911 call versus the streets the woman is naming off to the police they went from 7th and Wilshire to 4th and Broadway in about 45 second. Based on Google maps that is about 0.6 miles or about 48 miles per hour. Probably above the local speed limit but the GMC was hardly going 100 miles per hour.

Deep Background

I just had a revelation as the agent in "The Matrix" would say. The role of the attorney for the Three Stooges is not to sue Lindsay Lohan rather is was to negotiate the financial terms between them and TMZ (and other celeb bashing forums) to tell their wild tale. I have a feeling that they will not go quietly into the night with their checks.

YOBOIKENNYB24

"I'm a celebrity. I can't get in trouble" Yo, this is sad... the best ItGirl rolemodel out now is Paris Hilton. Imagine someone saying that a year ago. But hey, her record has been clean ever since prison and her lifestyle has been different... Start taking notes BRITTNEY and LINDSAY.

R

Lindsay is the new Jack Nicholson! She is a super cool, hot chick with a sense of entitlement
! What excitement it would be to commander (hi-jack) an SUV with the battle cry "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity." Then get into a 100 mph high speed chase through the dangerous streets of Malibu. End up in Santa Monica with Cocaine in our pockets, and the police in hot pursuit of us! Wow! What a blast!

Lindsay I love you! Email me. I want to be in trouble with you! As long as your driving. It more fun that way!

Your next boyfriend, Robert Drake

intense

Opps, oh my! not me officer, it was the black kid. I guess now the black kid will go to jail for her. see how it works in HOLLYWOOD.

Kirby Alexander

@ post heil aubrey .. She lies,blames the BLACK GUYS for something SHE DID and their the ones who need prayer ? Im sure glad we're in the 21 century or muddled thinking folk like you woulda hanged the black guys just because coked up lindsay lohan said so. Pathetic

anonymous

She may be a celebrity, but that doesn't mean she's untouchable. Look how many other celebrities thought the same thing and ended up in serious trouble. Ms Hilton can attest to that, as can Robert Downy Jr.

Don

LMFAO!!! I'm sorry... but maybe this board has become a bit too addictive to me. TMZ might as well be TNE (aka THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER). This story is just waaaaaaaaay too preposterous to believe at all. In fact, it's absolutely laughable!!! It should simply be titled, "Let's Smack on Lindsay!" .... I'm sorry.... .... I suppose any and everyone with a 6th grade education or less, very well might believe this crap. But let's stop for a moment and use are God-given brain stems... Let's say (hypothetically of course) that just half of it is true. Holy crap!!!! Lindsay would have racked up at least 5 felonies!!! Hmmmm.... now let's try and make it a whole lot worse... ... (it's got to be something that every politically correct person in America just couldn't deny)... hmmm.... Holy S**t!!! I've got it!!! Lindsay blames it on the black kid!!! Now if that doesn't outrage everyone - especially all those guilt-ridden white folk out there - NOTHING WILL! Maybe we could even say she's GAY! Oh, wait... this is California, that would only make her popular. Stay with the black kid thing... everyone believes that all us crackers are racists. Man... I think I've finally laughed myself sick. Lindsay... you may be a screwed up rich kid but I am really starting to feel sorry for you. This is why we NEED the No-Child-Left-Behind law. In a few years, people will be smart enough to know when someone's tickling their ass with a feather.

Viper 6

I have read the comments about L.L I think some of thim are dead on,and the reast are just B S. The girl needs help badly, she also needs to surve about a full year in jail,maybe that will get the notion out of her head that she can't get in to trouble for any thing she dose.It would also get the drugs an alcohol out of her sistom.

Erica

#1407 - lolololololol...... Congratulations on all of your accomplishments.
First of all I am no Fan of Lindseys... But the law does state, Innocent until proven guilty. And She is the one being crucified everywhere. As pointeed out numerous times if even a portion of this story is true, she will have comitted multiple serious felonies. Any competent prosecutor should have a field day with it. But to believe that these guys are telling the truth out right without questioning there integrity is ridiculous. i justsaw the tape again on Jimmy Kimmel and it really comes accross as a joke.
#1. These guys were so frightened for there lives that when one of them jumped out of the car .... ummm what did they do? Nothing, not one of them called the police.
#2. Most carjackers - don't want to be positively identified if they are caught in a police line-up.... Hmmmm do you think maybe, just maybe....... One of the three could Identify Her?
#3. 3 grown Men - One big Denali ( Most likely with onstar) Owner of car sitting in passenger seat, 1 unarmed celebrity jumps in and kidnaps them? Again... did any of the three call 911? Push the On-Star Button to ask for Help? Turn off the ignition key? Tell her I will sue you for stealing MY CAR? Hmmmmm the answer would be no.

#4. Legally Drunk Girl in SUV doing U-Turns on Pacific Coast Highway at 100 Miles an hour chasing assistant. Highly unlikely without causing and accident, or damage to there or other vehicles..... Ok Assistant also does not call 911

#5. Chasing the other car in Santa Monica at 80 miles and hour ( OK FINALLY someone calls the police ) Yet Dante warns Lindsey, hey the other car is driving to the police department. WHY WOULD YOU WARN YOUR CARJACKING KIDNAPPER?????? (oh thats right they did not want her to get into trouble.......)

Conveniently for them...... The only things that she says to them during this whole ordeal are
"I'm a celebrity, I can do whatever the f..k I want? And then to add icing to the cake blames it on the black kid.... who is sitting on the back seat??? Or hobbling down the Highway with a broken foot.......... Its a good thing that she is such an monster and they are such angels........

Whatever laws that were broken, and proven to have been broken by her need to be punished to the full extent of the law. I am also glad that these three guys got an attorney, they will need one. The owner of that car has more liability and culpability into this situation than he would like us to believe. I don't buy there story for a minute.

Teresa

OK I used to feel sorry for her because she clearly is an addict and knows not what she does in that state. However, she has had hundreds of second chances now because of her celebrity and it is time for those to STOP. No one should watch her movies, buy her CDs or read another article about her until she is clean and sober for at least a year. These idiots who say they care about her need to help her get clean and stop making excuses for her. She is going to kill herself...or worse yet, someone else. STOP HER NOW. Put her in jail for a minimum of 6 months.

Teresa

Why is it that some of these comment sections show the most recent comments at the begining and others show them at the end? This is really a pathetic excuse for a comment area or whatever you call it. PATHETIC.

dana

Hilarious, Lindsay may be a drunk but you can tell the guys are lying. Just trying to get paid. If the car was going that fast and it may have. How in the crap would they remember word for word what was said. A normal person would be scared out of their minds praying or screaming bloody murder, not in the midst of a total conversation. Pulllease. The guy with the hurt foot wasn't even in a doctor's bandage or a cast. He bought a cane from the drug store and wrapped it up with an ace bandage. Didn't look bruised or swollen what-so-ever. The worst day of his whole summer boo hoo. Chaa ching! Did you notice how the kid telling the story wouldn't look the reporter in the eye? He kept looking at the floor and all around. Not to say Lilo isn't ruining her life at this point. If her mom says she is just a kid one more time I would like to throw something at her. She is old enough to know better and to be held accountable for her actions. Go to jail maybe it will help her better than rehab did (if she is in solatary confinement). By the way.... I know who killed me was actually pretty good. D

Jeezlouise

These guys are the biggest liars. They're framing her. They should go to jail. Pronto.

Jeezlouise

What a bunch of SISSIES!!!! How HOT would it be to be with Lindsay Lohan chasing another car in the middle of the night!!! No need for foreplay here.

Previous 15 Comments | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments