The Prince Has No Clothes

7/27/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to Zsa Zsa's nightmare.

Prince Fritz von Anhalt was found handcuffed and naked in his Rolls-Royce on Thursday, after (he claims) he was robbed at gunpoint by three women. Police responded to a call from the wacky ninth husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, and found him stranded in a Bel Air parking lot, saying that the robbing gals stole his watch, keys and clothes -- but apparently not his cell phone!

The Prince was in court this morning in Santa Monica, in his continuing battle with Zsa Zsa's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who is the great aunt of Paris, and who the Prince claims wangled money from Zsa Zsa -- now somewhere near 90 years old. Francesca's lawyer, Ronald Richards, says that Francesca used money to pay the mortgage on other property belonging to her mother.

On her way into court, Francesca sniped at the Prince, "You really have a lot of balls." Other than that, she was mum about mom, but the Prince said that Zsa is "sick in bed and can hardly breathe."

Charlotte

Okay first the Photog beat down and now this. I have never laughed so much on your site TMZ.

LOL toooo funny.

give the dog a bone

....that happened to me twice last week! (but once was in the Bentley)

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Prince of Fools is more like it. Major media whore. I bet Zsa Zsa beats him, even though she's 90 and has stroked out a few times.

GSW

Posted at 1:14PM on Jul 27th 2007 by deelicious
BIGGEST TOOL EVER
____________________
So...you've seen it?

BTW: I'm lazy, but has anyone determined what country this clown is "prince" of?

BruceLD

They all seem to live a very pathetic life. I know it's too late for them to even try to be "normal". Terminally dysfunctional to the max...

I guess having fame and fortune will do that to you in the last years of your life.

ohnoudient

Is he on meds?

willkd

He's not royal at all or even an actual Anhalt! He was adopted as an adult and changed his name. Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt is a liar, tried and true. Look him up!

Anyone, anyone?

Have we all forgotten that he claimed he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter too? Now this! Poor Zsa Zsa. It's a wonder his antics haven't killed her yet.

Cabo

Zsa Zsa herself is a nightmare!! Eva Gabor had class.

And this guy is a delusional FREAK!! I wonder how much of ZZs money the prossies set him back.

moe

i doubt there even were any women. i think this nut's just a fool and wants publicity. why wouldn't they have stolen his car and cell???

jeb

He is pathetic...Can't her daughter get rid of him and save her Mother who is probably helpless when it comes to him...someone should take over before he ruins everything she has...Do something Hilton's...for someone in need for a change!

carol

Can't wait to read about the rest of this story. There is a lot more to this "tale". Some of the posts here are so funny, especially the one that said "happened to me twice last week"
I'm still laughing.

anonymous

I am laughing about this picture when I saw it. I didn't means to laugh. I know it is not funny. Sorry!!!!

Glad to hear Francesca is not mentioned her mother. Just hang in there, Francesca.

Doctor Zaius

Zsa Zsa shares a family tree with Paris. That explains a lot.

CALLMEJULS

he should have his own reality show

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments