The Prince Has No Clothes

7/27/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to Zsa Zsa's nightmare.

Prince Fritz von Anhalt was found handcuffed and naked in his Rolls-Royce on Thursday, after (he claims) he was robbed at gunpoint by three women. Police responded to a call from the wacky ninth husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, and found him stranded in a Bel Air parking lot, saying that the robbing gals stole his watch, keys and clothes -- but apparently not his cell phone!

The Prince was in court this morning in Santa Monica, in his continuing battle with Zsa Zsa's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who is the great aunt of Paris, and who the Prince claims wangled money from Zsa Zsa -- now somewhere near 90 years old. Francesca's lawyer, Ronald Richards, says that Francesca used money to pay the mortgage on other property belonging to her mother.

On her way into court, Francesca sniped at the Prince, "You really have a lot of balls." Other than that, she was mum about mom, but the Prince said that Zsa is "sick in bed and can hardly breathe."

Georgia Girl

Once again, the prince is showing his shortcomings.

Dawn Day

This man needs to be in a nursing home!!!

Takes 3 hookers, I mean thug women, to rob him....I wonder how many little blue pills it takes to have sex with just one hooker...oops, there I go again....

I'm sure Anna Nicole found him to be a satisfying bed partner!! lololololololol

Go with the Flow!

THIS GUY IS PATHETIC AND HE GOT HIMSELF IN THAT PREDICAMENT PERHAPS
HE HAD HIRED THEM FOR SEX AND DID NOT WANT TO PAY UP OR HE MAY HAVE
ASKED FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO. SERVED HIM RIGHT, THOUGH
I AM VERY AGAINST VIOLENCE, THEY SHOULD HAVE WHOOPED HIS UGLY OLD
SMELLY ASS. HE TRIED TO CLAIM PATERNITY OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S BABY.

I DON'T THINK HE WOULD HAVE MADE THOSE CLAIMS IF ANNA NICOLE SMITH HAD
NOT DIED. HE THINKS BY SAYING THAT IT WOULD MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE THAT
BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ARE AVAILABLE TO HIM WHENEVER HE WANTS. HE IS A UGLY
OLD MAN WITH NO SCRUPLES AND MORALS. HE WILL BURN IN HELL SOMEDAY.
WHY IS ZSA ZSA WITH HIM ANYWAY?

rj

Those three women who robbed him . . .I'll bet it was the all grown up "Hanson Girls!"

Charlotte

I hope Zsa Zsa will be okay. If she is ill I wish her a speedy recovery.

Mary

Little slow with the information, TMZ....

John (38).

This has NOTHING to do with Greta van Susteran....

Now that you bring it up, however, the personal lawyer who (prostituted ANS for 10+ years) never denied ANS involvement with the "Fake Prince" von Anhalt leaving the doors open for (some) of the public and media to be "confused" about the paternity of Larry Birkhead's daughter. HKS is the one who should be shamed regarding the child's wellbeing and the prevention of this child being held by her (rightful) and biological father the first EIGHT MONTHS of her life.

Amy Silverman

I thought he was gay-is this a trick gone wrong and the guy robbed the "Prince" and left him tied up???? A gang of girls-yeah and I have some swamp land for sale!

mommab

looks like the emperor needs new clothes! what exactly is this guy prince of? the mental hospital? poor zsa zsa.

Gina G.

Too funny!! This bloodsucking leech deserves worse than he got!! LMAO!

SlappDaddy

Maybe some Trannies rolled him and took his stuff, what drunken loser this guy is. Hey Prince A$$wipe, what hapened to your paternity suit with Anna Nicole? you know your old a$$ can't get it up anymore, who are you tryin to kid, you old Leetch Bag!! F-You!!

Avamp1

A made up story by himself to get attention I'm sure. He is one sick dude

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

HEAR'S ANOTHER WIERDO FAMILY .........HOLLYWOOD HAS ALOT OF

WEIRDOS WHO ALWAYS HAVING DRAMA .........

LINDSEY , PARIS , BRITTANY AND MANY OTHER CELEBS ALL HAVING

MENTAL PROBLEMS ............HOLLYWOOD IS MORE LIKE A WIERD

CITY THAN ANYTHING THAT INCLUDES ,,,,,,,,BELAIR, BEVERLY HILLS ,

L.A. AND MANY OTHER SURROUNDING AREA ...........

THEY'VE TO HAVE DRAMA IN THERE LIVES DAILY..................CELEBS ..........

KNOW I SEE WHY , THEY CALL HOLLYWOOD , HOLLYWEIRD ........I BELIEVE IT.

Granny Pants

You just gotta love this town.

Victoria

I hope the courts agree with Francesca....this man is nothing but a gold -digging liar.

He isn't even a Prince!

Cindylou

WHO WOULD EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THIS PHONY OLD FOOL WITHOUT HIS CLOTHES ON? WHAT A REVOLTING SIGHT THAT WOULD BE. I THINK HE STAGED THE WHOLE EVENT TO GET HIS UGLY PUSS IN THE PAPERS AGAIN AND YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT. THE WHOLE THING SMELLS ... AND IT'S NOT JUST THE OLD "PRINCE'S" BUTT THAT STINKS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments