Trump Talks LiLo

7/28/2007 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mega mogul/media whore Donald Trump should start his own celebrity Scared Straight program.

Page Six asked The Donald to weigh in on the Lindsay Lohan DUI debacle and the Combover-ed One had this to offer: "Find what you love doing (other than drugs and alcohol), work hard, stay focused, get a new set of parents."

Trump couldn't resist the urge to fit a plug in for his new TV show. "Then join me on 'Celebrity Apprentice,' which is shooting soon -- I'll keep you straight!"

Imus/CBS May Settle

Shock jock Don Imus may not get his day in court. The drama-loving talk DJ is miffed that just before being fired in April for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy headed hos," he signed a five-year $40 million contract, reports the Daily News. He's threatened to sue CBS for more than $120 million in lost wages and damages, but now it looks like Imus and his former employer will reach an agreement out of court.

CBS argued that Imus was fired for cause, while lawyers for Imus insisted that his broadcaster's contract included a clause specifying that his "irreverent" and "controversial" program was "consistent with company rules and policy."

No word on whether Imus will end up back on-air.

Jerry Garcia's Sink for Sale

What a long, strange trip it's been! Grateful Dead's long-dead guitarist Jerry Garcia's kitchen sink-along with odds and ends from his Marin County, Calif. home, and even the home itself, are for sale. David Koltys, who purchased the dancing bear's former cave ten years ago, has been systematically selling off Garcia's goods to benefit the Sophia Foundation, an organization that helps children during marital separations and divorces. Also up for auction: a Jacuzzi and stereo speakers.

Last year, Koltys held a similar auction. He sold Garcia's toilet for $2,500. What a flushing good time!

Party Favors...Cameron's Green Scene

The new IT bags taking Hollywood by environmentally-sound storm? Check out the Envirosax shopping bag. Green goddess Cameron Diaz is a huge fan.

COCO

OF COURSE DONALD TRUMP CAN HAVE AN OPINION!

He may be a little "flamboyant", love the attention, etc, YOU MAY NOT EVEN LIKE HIS HAIR, but he surely is a good father. All his older children are very hard workers, decent, civilized young people. His daughter is Paris age, beautiful, super rich, but you never see her in a magazine making an ass of herself. All the contrary, the girl it's a great professional realtor, University graduate, works hard and keeps a low profile. No drugs, no scandals, no self-serving rich girl.

When you ask for an advice make sure the person who give it to you, knows the subject by his example.

Donald Trump is that good example. I sure welcome his advice in parenting.

24fan

I miss Imus in the Morning more every day too. I worry about him when I see how awful he looks in that picture. I hope he gets all the money CBS owes him and back on the air with Bernie soon.

Terry

Imus should never have been fired in the first place.
The cowards who made that decision at CBS need to pay.

Bending to Sharpton's hypocritical bigoted cry's was unnecessary.
Imus should have been suspended indeed, fined as well but not fired!

24fan

Britney, Linsday and Paula Abdul can open their own rehab at this point.

I'm happy Don Imus is going to get a big payout because he should never have been fired. I'm waiting for his return and getting impatient - come back soon I-Man!

Ashleigh

Maybe The Donald should offer his daddyness to her. God knows she needs some GOOD parental guidance. Sadly, I really think it's too late for Lindsey. She's not a little girl anymore, she has a will of her own and can't be controlled, even by herself. She's a lost cause. It's not a question of if she will end up dead, it's a question of when.May I be the 1st to say, "Lindsey, it was nice seeing you around for a while. I'm sorry you burnt out like Anna Nicole. Bye girl." :(

Give cool a break

Donald Trump is a celebrity and he can say whatever the 4uck he wants

The Dude

If i see another picture of Imus, I'll be sick. Oh No, there goes my dinner.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

The American public has spoken. Lohan's film opened up in 9th place, with 1.9 million in sales. Critics & reviewers are predicting it will be a FLOP. I guess it doesn't do a film good to be an arrogant brat & drunken drug addict when your films are to come out. I suspect that, with 2 bombs in a row (thanks to her arrogant antics), she'll be able to get work as well as, say, Corey Haim or Mason Williams.

Lohan has killed her own career; she's a has-been...

Magical Mike

Jesus Christ!!!!

Imus looks like a walking corpse. Who cares what he says he looks dead.

are you new?

Looking at those pics how can you tell who is dead?

Wowser all that ugly on one page

JLR

Imus looks like a dead man walking. How the hell could he ever call anyone out of their name(s). Dude, dude, look in the mirror. I never liked your dull, lame ass show and glad to see you're gone. Love Joe...his show much more progressive, and he has Mika, a "woman". Go crawl under that "so called loving" ranch of yours "for children". How ironic!!!

Go with the Flow!

NOW THAT IS FUNNY. I AGREE WITH THE DONALD, HER PARENTS HAVE BEEN
FAILURES FOR A LONG TIME AND THEY ARE STILL NOT TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY. HER FATHER SEEMS TO BE TRYING BUT I WONDER IF IT IS
MONEY HE IS AFTER. I STILL HAVE TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

DINA DINGO LOHAN IS WORST THAN KATHY HILTON BY A LONG SHOT. SHE IS
A LOSER AND SHE IS THE ONE WHO HAD MORE IT WORST, MICHAEL LOHAN
HAS ADMITTED HE IS AN ALCOHOLIC BUT SHE KNEW THAT FOR YEARS, WHY
DIDN'T SHE TAKE HER KIDS AND LEAVE OR MAKE HIM LEAVE? SHE IS A FAILURE
AS A MOTHER. SHE DID NOT SHOW UP TO SEE LINDSAY AT THE REHABILITATION
CENTER FOR AT LEAST FOUR OR FIVE DAYS. SHE COULD HAVE FOUND A BABY SITTER OR TAKEN THEM WITH HER.

NOW SHE HAS BRAIN WASHED HER KIDS INTO BELIEVING THAT THEIR FATHER
IS THE ONLY ONE AT FAULT. SHE IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN. SHE IS TOO
BUSY TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF. IT IS TOO LATE IN HER LIFE TO GET
GOOD PARENTS AND IT IT SEEMS LIKE DINGO BIMBO IS NOT GOING TO TRY TO
GET FAMILY COUNSELLING BECAUSE IT WILL BE PROVED THAT SHE IS 75% AT
FAULT AND THAT WILL NOT SIT WELL WITH HER.

LINDSAY SHOULD NOT HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH HER PARENTS FOR A LONG TIME.
MAYBE EVERY TWO WEEKS OR SO AND SHE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO THINK FOR HERSELF. MOMMA BITCH DOES NOT CARE AS MUCH AS A GOOD MOTHER SHOULD.

ELISABETH HASSELBACK STILL A BITCH, IN HER NASALLY VOICE SHE ANNOUNCED
THAT SHE DID NOT LIKE "SICKO" TO IMPRESS BUSH. SHE IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGLY BEADY EYED WHORE!

The Expatriot

The Grateful Dead ruled the world. And still rock mine.

Al Gore Rhythm

Just checked out Envirosax. Just as I suspected: Bags are MADE IN CHINA. China's environmental and Human Rights records are horrific!

Plus this gem (from the website): "The Envirosax team uses renewable and recyclable products WHERE POSSIBLE" (emphasis added)

I make colorful, reusable grocery totebags, too. Mine are large, double-seamed, and washable. I've been using my own set for over four years now and they're still good-as-new.

I make my bags in my home, here in the United States. The bags are made of durable COTTON from the USA. My bags may cost a bit more than Envirosax's, but only because I don't use cheap materials and cheap labor in China.

I'm sick of competing with China and other cheap labor countries for work and business! Americans don't realize how our own country is being undermined.

If you would like a set of high quality, washable reusable grocery bags--or even just one tote--send a message to 2blackcats5 at gmail dot com. I do custom orders.

You can help the environment AND support American businesses, American workers, and the US economy, too. It's fashionable--and Patriotic!

MISS SWEET D

WELL YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN IT IS NEAR PREMIER TIME FOR NEW FALL SHOWS OR JANUARY FOR FALL REPLACEMENTS, THE TRUMPSTER IS BACK PROMOTING OR I SHOULD SAY PIMPING HIMSELFAND HIS SHOW. FACE IT THE APPRENTICE SUCKS AND SO DO YOU DONALD. HAVING MONEY DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN HAVING CLASS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments