Paris at Work and Play

7/29/2007 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard out here for an ex-con socialite! Paris Hilton spent her day shooting a music video at LaChappelle Studios, before deciding all that hard work deserved a little reward. Time for a vacation!

Later that day, the blonde whatever-she-is was back at her Hollywood manse packing up and jetting off to parts unknown. All the while, her precious new teacup Chihuahua was in hand. Hilton was heard remarking on the weather with her trademark phrase, saying, "It's hot!" That's hot.

Porky

I bet she's on her way to my house.

Theysaidwhat

work work work paris. no time for booze drugs and sex. oh paris say it aint so.

jo

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HERPES YOU UGLY PIECE OF GARBAGE

Only swim in the Ocean

After all the media whoring and trying to remember how many dogs she has, it seems appropriate. I hate this bitch.

Lia

Animals arent toys they need to run,play not become part of a hand bag.

What happened to all her other pets ?

sdmike

she is not an ex con she was in a county jail not a state prison ex con means thugs that have been to a state prison

SuperStarSteve

What ?! No celeb busted for a DUI? No drama on the streets of tinseltown? Let's see, last night I saw two separate police depts (BH and LA) just on the drive home (10 miles) with a potential DUI case on their hand$ ---$$they hoped!$$, but none of them were celebs....
I've often wondered how much attorney's, and the state fines add up to each year in terms of revenue. Paris (as much as I hate to say this) is looking good and looks like she's finally behaving herself. And it IS HOT. I guess my comment is all over the place....but it's my morning moan.

YAWN

Doesn't everyone work a day or two and then treat themselves to their 2nd major vacation within a month? If she had been smart (hahahaha) she would have skipped Larry King. She looks like the world's biggest fool and I guess assumes that everyone's attention span is as short as hers (Look, something shiny!)

FlBiker

Sadly, my "wonky" eyed daughter Paris is a man chowder gargling, drunken coke whore.
Kathy and I hoped she would have died while incarcerated.
Rick Hilton

Parents Need to Know

She's not a thug alright, she's a Herpes Ridden, trashed out, Media Ho SLUG!

Somebody take those dogs away from her - dogs are not accessories or eye candy!

He's just another Idiot

PLEASE no more about dipstick Paris. We're sick of that media moron.

costaMesaboy

Parasite went to the damn, county jail....Not PRISON, rejects!!!!...she gives good bloweys.

costaMesaboy

I saw Cory Haim with Paris Last night at a Denny's at 3:30 am. n' La.

He's just another Idiot

#11 Jill, I couldn't agree with you more.

Dark Knight

Where can I place a bet that this video will suck more you know what than Paris does?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments