Paris at Work and Play

7/29/2007 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard out here for an ex-con socialite! Paris Hilton spent her day shooting a music video at LaChappelle Studios, before deciding all that hard work deserved a little reward. Time for a vacation!

Later that day, the blonde whatever-she-is was back at her Hollywood manse packing up and jetting off to parts unknown. All the while, her precious new teacup Chihuahua was in hand. Hilton was heard remarking on the weather with her trademark phrase, saying, "It's hot!" That's hot.

Kerravon

I see the at play part. Where's the at work part?

I keep waiting for some Paris news on when the ground-breaing ceremony will begin for the half-way house she was so gratuitously going on about on Larry King.

I'm wondering if she has figured out yet what her favorite passage in the bible is.

I don't think we need to hold our breath for either of the above to happen.

Paris is Paris. She' s always been a vapid whore and she always will be. And that's her right. If she wants to be a waste of space on the planet, let her be it. If I had her money and looks, I may have turned out just like her. Who's to say??

She can be whatever waste of nothingnesss she wants to be. I just don't want to have to hear about it all the time. And I don't mean just on TMZ. She's everywhere. You can't get away from her.

I loved that one reporter who refused to do another Paris story and shredded it on air.

jo

NO MORE PIG SLUT PARIS SHE IS INFESTED MANY IM SURE IF TMZ KEEPS POSTING ABOUT THIS LOW LI8FE SKANK WHORE I WILL NOT VISIT THIS SIGHT ...IT IS A SKANK HERPES INFECTED PARIS BOYCOT
I HOPE IM NOT ALONE

Brittany

I love how people who claim to dislike her are some of the first ones to reply to a story or post about Paris. Anyways she looks cute as usual and also she does still have Tinkerbelle. Paris was photographed with Tinkerbelle in her People magazine interview. Paris has plenty of dogs and obviously it'd be difficult for her to take all of them with her.

BOEING 787

Who are there sick sadistic sons of bitches trying to impersonate Rick Hilton?

I think like the post above this one some of these paparazies are trying to get Paris Hilton
to screw up something so critics have more to talk about.

Michael

Now....Now.....jealous, jealous

The Expatriot

It can talk?

huh

HEY!!!..costaMesaboy...HEY!!!!

I remember you!!! Selling water bottle for 5 bucks a pop and than giving hand-jobs for free!!

We loved it when you put on your rave garb and pretended to be Ben....you remember Ben Dover the Queen of Twin Towers for that case in the LBC.

Sorry to hear that you are still stuck in the 90's, talking about raves, selling water bottles and me....but like I told you when I left you....it was cute when you were 21 and I was 14, but I was crushed that you didn't love me for me, but for my age....

Anyway....thanks for the shout-out.....hope you remember to wear your raincoat when you go after those boyz with small asses.

Donna

Michael: Who is "jealous" of a whore? (BTW: Paris doesn't even know you exist.)

ParisGurl

Paris has a new music video coming out thats gnarly I totally want to see it.
I cant wait till her cd comes out!
Paris Looks pretty like always.

You people are haters or as paris says in her song...
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
It's such an evil thing to watch someone have
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Nobody wins when you're full of envy

La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

I was always happy
When I was watchin' you become a star
But you were only happy
When the world was openin' up my scars

And now I'm like the devil
Well if I am, then what does that make you?
You sold yourself your own fur
You'd still never walk a day in my shoes

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
It's such a thing to watch someone
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Nobody wins when you're full of envy

that song goes great for all you haterz she is saying it to you!!

montana mike

larry king needs to interview this lying bitch again, and ask her how all her charities are coming along. also he needs to mention the fact that there are pictures of her smoking pot all over the place, so why did she lie when asked if she ever did drugs.

johnnie

What happened to the half way house she was going to build for those poor women who come out of prision and had no where to go? Oh, I forgot she has to get paid for every thing she does. Sorry girls.

Shenaynay

MY LIPGLOSS IS POPPIN. and so is paris.

costaMesaboy

cory haim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does PARIS..............TONIGHT ON THE cORYS.......HAHAHAHAHA, TOMMY I TRUELY MISS YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever.....SHARAPOVA IS MY NEW WIFEY!!!!

costaMesaboy

honestly, Paris is maturing and coming right along, Valtrex is an excellent company...As 4 my many jobs, i did however deliver orthopedic medical parts all over the La,sd,oc,san bernido, county area..........HERPES IS NASTY,,,be carefull what you eat, CORY HAIM!!!

GEB