"American Idol" Cover Album?

7/30/2007 6:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More "Idol" wannabeens are finding ways to make sweet music. "A.I." castoffs Sabrina Sloan and Sundance Head have been signed by Universal Records Motown. Grammy time!
Sundance Head and Sabrina Sloan
The two are set to record an entire album of cover songs -- can ya smell a yummy rendition of "I Got You Babe" coming on? Meanwhile, there's been precious little news with regard to runner-up Blake Lewis and winner Jordin Sparks, but the rest of the rejects sure are trudging along!

Let's not forget about Amanda Collucio, the sassy Idol vixen who loves to "Push N Touch!"

Anita

CONGRATULATIONS MOTOWN FOR RECOGNIZING THE GENUINE TALENT BOTH SUNDANCE AND SABRINA HAVE. THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A DUET CD IS EXCITING AND THE FUTURE ANNOUNCEMENT OF SOLO CD'S WILL BE EVEN MORE EXCITING.
I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MY COPY OF THE CD.
I DON'T AGREE WITH THE 'COVER SONG' COMMENT, BUT WE'LL ALL KNOW SOON, WON'T WE?

txbabe125

Sundance and Sabrina are both very talented artists. It's about time Motown put out something worth hearing. I know that if anyone can have something successful they can. Way to go guys!! I'm very excited for you!

tnchick31

American Idol Wannabe Corey Clark was arrested today for drugs and an outstanding warrant from Arizona.

joeschmoe

look how desperately low the industry has sunk, putting out an album of this trash. You thought William Hung was bad?

Kirby Alexander

shameful

Sally

Motown records hasn't had a hit record or hit artists in what? 10 years. I don't even think the Temptations or Stevie are recording, but they're on the label. Don't mean a thing.

rebel

What Ever...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Byron Dean Rules..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skins

An album of cover songs? Wow, thats real talent

HUNTER

CANT WAIT TO BUY THE CD! I HEARD THERE WILL BE ORIGINALS ON THE CD AS WELL! BOTH SING FROM THE HEART AND I'M SURE THE CD WILL HAVE LOTS OF SOUL!
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF THEM!

DANIEL

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD SOME NEW ARTIST ON MOTOWN
I KNOW THEY WILL LIVE UP TO IT! THEY CAN SING
HOPE TO HEAR SOME SOLO'S

Ltothe3rd

Sundance rocks! And he is a genuine nice guy. I'm glad to see that he is getting a chance to put a CD out there. Hopefully this will lead to a CD of his own.

killysgal

Yay for Sundance! Head to www.ugotitfirst.com to earn cash AND get FREE coupons!!!!