Brit & Fed-Ex -- Over and Out!

7/30/2007 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is single again. Just minutes ago, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon signed her divorce decree. Here she comes, boys!
Britney divorce docs
As TMZ first reported, Laura Wasser, Brit's lawyer, and K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, appeared in Court this morning with settlement papers.

Wasser made a motion to keep the custody and child support provisions secret, on grounds that making it public would be harmful to the two kids. Judge Gordon granted that request, pending a hearing on August 14.

TMZ reader

Federline ruined her! She hasn't been the same since that parasite infected her life! Good riddance!

who fuggin cares

now if she would only make a motion to keep the other details about her life a secret we could find some real celebrities to talk about

JgleJne

Thank you so much...i was sitting at my job all day wondering about them...now my day is complete. WHO CARES ANYMORE?

Robert

I wish K-Fed would infect my life.....HoT!!

L.S

now the kids need to divorce her !!!! looser

SongwriterSam

I agree. Let's STOP giving Britney any and all news coverage and maybe she will decide to become a better mother instead of just a media star.

Me

Ummmmm....whatever happened to Fergie going after custody of Dannielynn, Daniel's inquest, etc.?

Me

LOL Fergie. Hey, I made the typo and that even amused ME. I mean Virgie Schmirgie.

tuna marie

britney was screwed up way before fed-x came along. remember her 2 day marriage?

Well, here's another "marriage' put out of its misery. Too bad there are kids involved.

Mr. and Mrs. Nutcase are finally divorced. These poor kids now get to be shuttled back and forth between both Looney Lands until they're old enough to escape and, by then, they'll need intensive therapy with these two whack jobs as "parents".

I guess Fed Ex finally figured out Britney wasn't worth the money because that's the only reason he married her in the first place. He dumped his pregnant fiancee/mother of his first child because he saw the mansion, the cars, the moolah, cha ching cha ching, the pool, the whatever his little heart desired so he could be a bum and have all the perks livin' off of Brit. Now, he can go back to living in his Pinto in South Central L.A.

FABIO

She should marry Prince Frederick Von A-Hole.

They're perfect for each other!! A pair of Whack-Jobs!!

ANON.

Honestly I feel worst for the little boys. She really is unfit in so many ways of being a good mother, and I don't mean she doesn't love them. But I know my mother didn't bring me to Vegas to be in the middle of bouncer fights and witness public break downs of her, I can only imagine what goes on behind closed doors. She is off her rocker, and K fed at this point is more stable to take care of them. She can't even take care of herself. It's all just so so sad.

Brian

LIKE I PUT THIS CRAP UP!!! TALK ALL THE JUNK YOU WANT.....MY TRUE FANS LOVE ME!! JUST WAIT TILL I SUE OK MAGAZINE....THEN ALL YOU JERKS CAN LAP THAT UP TOO!!

Nance

If she were a good Mother...which she's not.....she would stay home with the childern and forget about a come back......cause she is finished and she has MORE than enough money for the rest of her life...any attempts at a come back will be nothing more than a has been JOKE...!

waternoz