Britney & K-Fed Officially Kaput

7/30/2007 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and K-FedBritney Spears and Kevin Federline have officially divorced.

Just minutes ago, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed the divorce decree. Spears' lawyer, Laura Wasser, and K-Fed's mouthpiece, making the divorce final.

Spears' lawyer, Laura Wasser, made a motion to keep the custody and spousal support orders secret. The judge granted that request, at least temporarily.

Here's what TMZ knows: K-Fed is pulling in 15K a month from Britney for child support. He's also getting 20 grand a month in spousal support, but that's based on the prenup, and it appears the alimony gravy train will come to a screeching halt in November.

As for custody, we've learned it will stay at 50/50. It's amazing disso-queen Wasser was able to get a 50/50 custody split given Brit's craziness, which included wild partying, erratic behavior and a stint in rehab. This type of custody arrangement is typically reserved for a stable couple.

But all is not over! We're told neither Brit nor Fed-Ex are happy with the custody arrangement, and either of them can go back to court and ask for a change. On top of that, Kevin won't even speak to Spears, so they will probably be back in court asking the judge to make decisions about child rearing.

One more thing: There are reports K-Fed will go to court as early as this week to get full custody. That doesn't make a lot of sense that he'd go for broke, since our sources say K-Fed has signed-off on the 50/50 custody split. He may not be happy, but it doesn't seem he's ready for all-out war either.

Charl

She is so pathetic now that he is the better of the two. And that in itself is so sad. The question was who is the worse parent. It is definately her. I would not let her take care of my dog. (and I hate my dog) Those kids should be with grandparents or someone who really cares about them. She is a train wreck. He cares about nothing more than money but he is still better than her. She is going to end up hitting rock bottom one day and hopefully those beautiful children will not be with her. I know, she has hit rock bottom. Yes but she keeps finding a new bottom. How she is treating her Mom is deplorable. My heart would be so broken but I would take it for just so long and then I would try to get those kids away from her. Hopefully, she does not harm them. God help those kids....

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

sheesh idiots, what are you a bunch of psychiatrists? she isn't bipolar, she is a freekin drug addict. she acts just like she is a crank whore. and she needs to back off all those starbucks Venti frappacino's and red bulls. she is a fat ass, and those things are just LOADED with sugar. her legs look like freeking thunder thighs, she looks soooo terrible in those pics of her trying to dance in her video with the pole. her legs are so freeking fat that when she squats i don't think she can get back up. she is disgusting drug whore and a drunk

Ali

I am not a fickle fan at first Brittany was the better parent now K-fed is obviously more stable neither one of them deserve to be parents but if one of them has to be how in your right mind would you pick Brittany. right now she needs serious help

marriedwkids

none of us have seen how these people really act when they are with the kids we only see what the camera sees. We have no right to decide the fate of those beautiful children and no right to judge the type of parents they are when we really just dont know neither of them is a wonderful person is seems but what a person is when the kids arent looking has nothing to do with the kind of parent they are.

tc

Neither one of them is fit for parenting - custody should be given to someone who is stable enough to give these boys the kind of attention and care they need.

Ally

I see more pictures of Brit holding dogs, than her kids. Stay home, take care of your babies, hopefully not wiping their asses with expensive dresses. K-Fed is nothing more than a fungal infection, hard to get rid of and amazingly embarrassing to have on ya! Make up with your Mom, she's the only one who will really take proper care of the babies. Quit being a dirty girl, get a proper hair-do, and for Pete's sake, have someone pick out your clothes for you, that includes a well fitting bra.

Dog Lover

Good luck boys. Your momma is trash. Glad I came of age well before she was even born.

jeff

They deserve each other. Lousiana trailer trash and a Vanilla Ice wannabee. They can both go to Hell. Poor kids.

Nate

It’s evident that both parents are “White Trash” and the children will be tomorrows train wreck headlines. Here’s to who cares period. Wait... maybe Brit can work a deal to be Michael Vicks new Brit Bull.

Crystalwm0274

I don't know, I try to stick to the idea that you shouldn't judge people. I know we all do at times, sometimes frequently.(The band Everlast has a song called "What it's like" that says alot about that.) We don't have any idea what Britney or K-Fed have been through that causes them to make the decisions they make. As a mother of 3 boys,(single mother for 10 years) I know that I have done stupid things and made really bad decisions that I didn't even realize how dangerous the possible outcome until later-I thank God for watching out for us. I still do some stupid things sometimes and feel embarrassed later, I think we all do. Imagine someone following your every move with a camera everyday, now multiply that by the number of people that follow them around. I would be a nervous wreck, making all kinds of mistakes. I'm not defending all of their actions, I'm just trying to offer my opinion of why some parents(young and old) don't fall into what to public WANTS the norm to be.

tuna marie

give the children to a pride of lions, they will do a better job. than nit brit and fed-x.

Me-first

neither one of them should have custody of the children. both are selfish and looking out for their own interest and how much they can get from it. the grandparents should have split custody of the children and the parents should pay child support to them. both britney and k-fed should be required to take parenting classes and go thru counciling to learn how to deal with each other in a civilized manner before they are allowed to be considered for custody. any visits they make to see the children should be supervised.

GLORIA

AS 4 BRITTANY'S WILD&OUTRAGES WAYS I STILL THINK K-FED SHOULD LEAVE IT AT 50/50 BECAUSE LIKE EVERYONES SAYS HE WAS A NOBODY.ALSO ITS KARMA FOR WHAT HE DID TO SHAR JACKSON!!!!

bitches

please god......make them sterile so that they don't pollute the earth with anymore of their devil spawn.

PS