Jaime Pressly:

My Name Is Sit-Ups!

7/30/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been just two months since Jaime Pressly gave birth to her son, Dezi, but the new mom has already shed all her baby weight! Betch! How'd she do that?!

Jaime Pressly and Eric Cubiche
Jaime and fiance Eric Cubiche celebrated her 30th birthday -- and the return of her old body -- with an '80s glam rock-themed party in Vegas on Friday at PURE nightclub's Pussycat Dolls Lounge. Don't cha wish your mommy was hot like me!

Today is the "My Name Is Earl" MILF's actual birthday. Feliz Cumpleanos, mami!

Yvette

Jaime Pressly is so cool....I wish my stomach looked like that.

Kat

She looks okay. Definitely not one of the prettier "well known" ladies out there though. But hey, I'm 40. I've had 4 children & I can compare with that photo - no prob.Although my belly button is a little looser (a piercing helps that though). Didn't take much. Just staying active & not OVER EATING. Intimacy with the partner helps a bunch too. Being happy with what you have within your own life (mentally/physically) helps the preception of what other people have too!
How lucky we all are to have eyes to view this & hands that work to type a comment.

angeldoll

Well I use to think that she had a pretty face,but seeing her now makes me wonder what happened to her? Jaime's face is too skinny,and it is not becoming to her looks at all. She looks sick.

SlappDaddy

Yummy

GC

If that's a flat stomach, my name is Angelina Jolie!

FlBiker

She is a hottie, I like my girls a little on the sleezy side.

dude

Street walker

wisegirl

Why is he impersonating a rapper if the theme of the party is 80's glam rock. He should have dressed like hair bander. Lame.

jus sayin'

# 2 are you serious? I'm 9 months pregnant , and if I could slim down like her after TWO months, then My name is Angelina Jolie.

Dawn Day

Flat or not, she's looking damn good!

Cc

Is she 30?? mmmmmm

Desiree

Is she pregnant again? She looks like crap, and her stomach is the least of her problems. Why are Hollywood women so insecure they can't handle pregnancy? They all desert their babies the minute they are born and head off to the gym and the tanning salon so they can brag about how fast they lost the baby weight. Who cares? All that time should have been spent with the baby, ladies. And some of the time should be spent with shrinks to find out why you all are so insecure. Jamie looked better pregnant, what a skank!

megn

Yikes, Les #8, you need some zoloft. Jamie, you look fabulous. Congratulations on the new baby and the return of your sexy bod. You are an inspiration.

mohop

How did she get so toned so soon after having a baby? It's called a tummy-tuck. Women's stomachs do not naturally look like that two months after they have a baby.

Roni

I'm not really impressed. If she was in shape before she got pregnant and has no other children, of course her body would bounce back faster. She probably still had lipo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments