Kim's Barely There Swimwear

7/30/2007 5:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pictured: Kim Kardashian at TAO Beach at the Venetian in Vegas this weekend.

Not pictured: The rest of her swimsuit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Katerina

Remind us again TMZ, who is this person? What has she done? What contribution has she made? I guess I keep forgetting.

MacGuffin

Wow, look how misshapen her fake breasts are.

Shows how stupid Kim k Superstar is when you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a total body plastic surgery job and the boobs look that weird.

costaMesaboy

SHE SEEMS BORING ON THE SEX TAPE,,SERIOUSLY, but whatever ..SHE 2 BIG BONED 4 ME..killer face though

I dont get it

Help me out here people....who or what is this beast? Is this a real female or a shemale...I am betting the latter....but for real just why is she a celeb??? between her and that dog faced Kim Stewart they give ugly a bad name...

Cant we find some decent hotties to be on here?

Parents Need to Know

Another piece of slutty Hollyweird hooker! Dime a dozen out there. TMZ didn't show her ass because it"s huge! And what is she famous for? Or do I even need to ask??

OJ's money didn't buy her daddy's health, but it sure has bought her some "silicone".

Just another one of the Hollyweird "Sorority Sluts", hanging with Herpes Hilton.

Nuts

whore

Sissy

Just who is this chick? Never heard of her until recently.

Ted

Shes got some soup sucking lips

R.Zimmerman

Where can I begin? When everything is wrong, how can you qualify it? Right now, I'm going with those cake-hole lips as the number one offense. Like some kind of sea creature. The worst. The glasses are number one (a). How gross. Yuk, yuk, yuk.

deelicious

hmmm weird because for some reason I don't see what everyone is talking about her being so ugly, fat etc?? I mean let's give credit where credit is due. She's a beautiful, girl nice body, yes I know it's not all natural but in Hollywood who is? I just don't like who her dad is or was or what he helped accomplish, but you can't blame her for that. We don't choose are family. Yeah she might be famous for nothing but if she was ugly we wouldn't see her on here as much as we do.

meg

fake, fake, fake.....from top to bottom......if i had her money i could look fake and plastic, too!!!

Desease control

Kim is a Nasty Slut!

memyself&I

Damn! There are some serious HATERS posting comments about Kim....Every chick hating on her would give anything to wake up one morning and look like her! I'm not gonna lie, I know I sure would. She is probably the hottest chick around right now and thank God she isn't blond! (Yuk!) I am so tired of always seeing nothing but ugly blond chicks that all look the same! She's hot!

memyself&I

hey #24....I agree with you 100% when you said, "It is really sad how evil and jealous woman are". How sad...hey girls, jealousy makes you uglier than you probably already are! And real or fake doesn't matter one bit to me.....If I could afford to buy a hot body like that, I'd pay the price....AND SO WOULD YOU!

bob

I'D LIKE TO GIVE HER A DIRTY SANCHEZ AND A DONKEY PUNCH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5