"Kyle XY" Shows Off His Hole

7/30/2007 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unlike his character on "Kyle XY," young hottie Matt Dallas proved that he really does have a belly button -- and a scruffy flat stomach!
Matt Dallas
Mimicking the ads for the ABC Family series, the 24-year-old hunk lifted his shirt and showed off his taut tummy at the nerdfest that is ComicCon in San Diego on Saturday. Is that a pocket protector in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?!

Turns out Matt has an innie, but we'd love him even if he was had an outie!

loki

so hot... but SUCH a bad actor.

Raine

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MATT DALLAS!! you can always see the sincerity in his eyes... keeps me glued on tv whenever i watch him...**hugzzz***

Cindy

slow news day.

Angie

HELLLLOOOO! He is making to the top of my YUMMY list

Tina

where is his belly button in the second photo?

Zenophobe Alien

Never heard of him

Zenophobe Alien

Freak of nature. No belly button in one picture and it's up between his lungs in the other. UGH!!!

huh?

Wow, Tina, are you serious? Everyone knows he's the orignal Adam from the Garden of Eden.

Joe

I love your reference to Innie and outtie. I'd prefer if he just came outtie.

Lindsay

WOW..He is so hot...

orig JMO

Kyle XY is on every Monday night ont he fmaily channel, then is on again on a local channel. I watched it last season and this season. It is interesting. And yes, he is a cutie.

No Belly button in the series because he has been created by scientist, not born. He has super capabilities and is in the process of learning who, when and why he was "created" and the "Bad" people are after him. Kind of like Superman had to figure it all out. By the posts, I am the only person on this board that watches the series. And now..... there is a girl that is loose from the same lab, only she is BAD and a killer. Kyle is good and does not hurt people. oooooohhhhhhh. Can't wait to watch tonight. LOL

Sumpin Fishey

"...even if he was an outie." Hilarious! Good one!

orig JMO

I like innies, not outties.

a long time Leno fan!

Matt Dallas is WAY handsome, very business smart, is real and not a drunken train wreck waiting to happen like the rest of "Where-is Jilton" and "Rinse-me Toe-jam!" All young actors should consider revamping themselves to follow in the footsteps of this SUPER-COOL actor! Without so much as an arrest or hit-and-drive blemish on his driving record alongside of the rest of the losers, he stands to be an incredible success forever, not a 2-minute famer. Every time I watch KYLE XY I'm absolutely amazed at his real-ness and acting ability! He smiles and lights up a room and his acting methos isn't sarcastic or fake like so many others. He's paving his own path to success and not on the fame/defame of his parents - what a relief! I totally predict that MATT DALLAS will be a solid success in the long run and that he will never involve himself in stupid hyjinx like his counterparts in the entertainment circus. Matt Dallas you're the hottest man on television today! Looking forward to seeing you more in movies, commercials where the public will become more familiar with you as a person and your talent as an actor. Best of luck to you always!!! :)

celebrity.web.net