Paris Is Over the Spanish

7/30/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is moving on ... she's selling her Hollywood Hills Spanish compound for a cool $4,250,000. That's hot!
Paris home MLS
According to the listing sheet, "This is a very special celebrity owned home." No s**t. "The home is perfect for entertaining." So that's what they call it.

It has four bedrooms, "although one was converted to the ultimate closet." Hilton paid around $2.9 mil back in 2004.
Paris home MLS
You can't just make an appointment. All prospective buyers must be screened.

One Hollywood Hills realtor called the listing price "grossly inflated." Maybe the neighbors will all chip in to reclaim the block!

mickey

she only made some 3 million last year? wasn't it her and broken Greasy Bear that made fun of LiLo last year for only making 5 mill? lol karma is a b*&ch.....

can you imagine how many pies they would have to bake before the showing to get rid of the odor in that place....?

Jamie

Good luck Paris on selling your house for that price...you're gonna need it since you obviously have no clue of how the housing market is doing these days. I expect you to be lowering your asking price very soon...but by knowing you to have a brain the size of a house fly, you'll probably just leave it as is.

Terry

I am really, really, really sad to be selling my beloved hillside home. It has provided me with some "hot, hot, hot" times with some "hot, hot, hot" people and several (okay, hundreds) of "hot, hot, hot" men. I thought about donating my sheets and bedding to the new owner so they could hopefully enjoy all the "lucky" times I have had on them. I will be moving to a new neighborhood where the neighbors can appreciate a big star like myself and my entourage. I will need a bigger garage for all my cars and my new green Hybrid Ford Escape, which was a divine gift from an admirer. I hope all my fans continue to drive by and "Honk" when they see my house, just to keep driving the neighbors crazy. Bye for now.....Hugs....and stay "Hot"

Uncle Screwtape

Hiltons' Grandpa has taken back $60 million from her inheritance. That's why she is selling.

She basically has lost her part of ol' Barron Hiltons' dough. The old man loathes Paris and her lifestyle and they are not exactly on speaking terms....

Way to go jetslut!!!!

Screwtape

caveman

the garage has been converted to a closet also, thats why you never see her car in there.

Rob

Whats up with that tiny pool?

Malteselover

Rob

Hey Paris H, LMFAO.That was good.

I call bullshit

36. Oh man-wouldn't that make you sick to think your grandfather was that digusted with you?? How can she deal with that? I would be sooo embarresed.

..she is too stupid to be embarrassed.

Dawn

Uncle Screwtape

39. I read somewhere that basically grandpa cut the whole clan off. Something about donation all his money to charity that would be cool since paris daddy is very wealthy on his own. Well on paper he's wealthy.

I can't blame the old man for that. His offspring has turned out being a bunch of loaded hillbillies. Let them work for their money!!!!!

Screwtape

Jonquility

I know the neighbors must be planning a block party when that biatch moves out.

bIUBBuLa

It must be a real dumb if it's going for a paltry 4 million...

hiddenpalmz_pep

that house is so ugly my house is better and it is 2.7million gess!! my mom said that some dumb blonde like Britney would have to buy it cause normal people r way!!! to smart to buy that

Chad

Beautiful... just like her! I'd like to see her bedroom!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments