Paris Is Over the Spanish

7/30/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is moving on ... she's selling her Hollywood Hills Spanish compound for a cool $4,250,000. That's hot!
Paris home MLS
According to the listing sheet, "This is a very special celebrity owned home." No s**t. "The home is perfect for entertaining." So that's what they call it.

It has four bedrooms, "although one was converted to the ultimate closet." Hilton paid around $2.9 mil back in 2004.
Paris home MLS
You can't just make an appointment. All prospective buyers must be screened.

One Hollywood Hills realtor called the listing price "grossly inflated." Maybe the neighbors will all chip in to reclaim the block!

Old School

I BET her neighbors are jumping for joy that she's moving out!

5 cent

That's not a pool. It's a foot bath for those big feet of hers! I would say it's a sink to wash her hair but it's not big enough for that head.

Nicky

Parents Need to Know

I must have read it wrong on another website, but I thought Parasite's parents owned the house and bought it for Paris and Nicky both.

Must be listed with "Pimp Papa" Hilton's Real Estate Company.

Wonder if Herpes is one of the perks that comes along with it.

Bet her neighbors will throw one hell of a block party when she's gone.

Parents Need to Know

44. i saw the inside on both the simple life(last season) and in i tink HELLO! mag its beauitful and she has a 22,000 dollar bed(totaly gorg) and crystal chadelear thats like one of 10 ever made its soooo pretty inside its deff worth 4.25 mil

Posted at 12:19AM on Jul 31st 2007 by Nicky
***************
Nicky,

Did you happen to notice every square inch of the walls have posters and pictures of Parass everywhere. Oh, did I mention the mirrors?

solid snake

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........i hear that all the time when it is about paris britney and lindsay............when will some1 just shoot them until their brains come gushing out????THEY R SO FULL OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!and the pics shown about paris' stupid mansion prove it entirely

vegan

for #47, solid snake. I understand that maybe you are afflicted with the same pathologies that many small-minded people who post anti-paris comments on this site are afflicted with; hating someone you've never met and self-righteously judging them based on gossip rather than reality. However, calling for people to be shot in the head is going too far. either you're a troll or you should not be allowed to post here or anywhere else. words can be dangerous and calling out a murder doesn't belong here or anywhere!!!

Increase the Peace!!!

whateveryousay

Someone on TV said they priced it, and then raised it another million.

It was FILTHY, and it needed a TOTAL EXTREME CLEANING, so they upped the price another MILLION.

GROSE. She is a pig.

Parents Need to Know

Quotes that Parass has made in the last two years - IS IT ME?

Didn't Parass say almost the same words in her phone call to Barbara Walters that was read on The View? And part of the same quote on her Larry King interview, as she did in the below Newsweek Interview.

[Newsweek interview, June 2005]:

I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny.
I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand. I don't enjoy going out
anymore. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, "Let's do a deal! Can
I have a picture?" I'm just, like, "These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this".
----------------------------
There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon.
---------------------------------------
I can't walk the streets. It's too embarrassing. I don't want to go out anymore. I don't want to party
.----------------------------------------
"One of my heroes is Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks great doing
it.'

"This bird brain's hero is Barbie?? Yeah, Parass is a tard!

Pindar's Ruse

The Heart does not lie!!!.................words are too limited and retarded to even begin to explain....................................not even a man with the creative and imaginative power of a hundred Steven Kings could......................hers is an existance......A DESTINY more fantastic.................with power that goes beyond the confines of the cosmos...........ALL................completely thrown out the window.....Eternity hung in the balance

Pindar's Ruse

Let your small mind ridicule what you do not understand.. Go ahead and believe what the media WANTS U 2! Make no mistake. one day the entire cosmos will bow to her

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4