Paris Not Being Locked Out of Hotel Fortune

7/30/2007 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

paris hiltonHotel heiress Paris Hilton doesn't need to worry about family patriarch and precious grandad Barron Hilton cutting her out of his will.

A story published in the UK said the ex-con party princess was in jeopardy of losing her mega-inheritance because sullying the family reputation, saying that grandpa was cutting her out of the will. TMZ has confirmed that's baloney.

After the socialite was sprung from the klink, she spent a few days at grandpa Hilton's family compound in Beverly Hills. It's rumored that Paris stands to inherit somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 million.

RIX

Okay Paris is DONE, NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsay? NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Britney. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIX

Okay Paris is DONE, NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsay? NEXT!!!!!!!!! Britney? NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Buttimer

yeah, whatever. She's still a stank WHORE.

I call bullshit

27. yea right and THE HILTONS are going to let TMZ know about their Private financial matters...Right???!!!

Posted at 7:57PM on Jul 30th 2007 by Frankie

Mother Hilton is horrified that everyone knows they are being disinherited and is trying to save face moron, does everything need to be spelled out to you?

wontime

Just because grandpa is donating his money to charity, doesn't mean he's going to disown his family, so Paris spending time at his compound doesn't really point to anything.

He's just another Idiot

TMZ, is Paris paying you for all the publicity you give her? I think with proper counseling and advice, Britney and Lindsay will be okay some day. Paris will never be okay. She's so in love with herself, she's dumb as a brick, she lies, she's delushional, she thinks she can sing, she is so mentally ill, I don't think there's much hope for her. People writing good things about her are members of her family or people as dimwitted as she is. She's a worthless twit. It's what happens when you have parents who don't care enough about you to give you a good upbringing and insist you get an education.

joe

Even if Paris had been cut from the will she could make 20 million a year without leavin her house!!

Dick

Anyone who has anything bad to say about Paris is only jealous that she can do whatever whenever. She's among the hottest girls to walk the planet... EVER!

Stuart

IDK why anyone would think that she would be cut from granddads will... What did she ever do to deserve that?

Kareem

I find it hilarious that people think that Paris would need to pay TMZ or that any of her family reads these articles to post "good things" about her. She hasn't ever done anything seriously wrong and everyone knows it. Stop bashing her out of pure jealousy and grow up.

Bill

All I know is that I love Paris and wish she'd have my babies.

Suzy

I wish it were easier to meet people like Paris. I'd love to talk to her over a drink without her bodyguards and everyone else protecting her. I suppose I don't blame them though, some of the opinions from other people seem too hostile.

jim

GOD I LOVE PARIS!!

joe

Isn't she single now? I guess it doesn't matter... I'd kiss the ground she walks on if only she gave me the time of day. I don't know why anyone would flame her like she's a bad person.

jim

Paris is a GODDESS!!! She doesn't need money to be just that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments