Say Cheese: Paris Makes Music

7/30/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her puppy in hand, a pair of size 11 flats and a smile as genuine as her appearance on "Larry King Live," Paris Hilton was snapped leaving a recording studio on Sunday. Lord have earplugs!

Despite the fact that her debut album tanked, the ex-con/heiress is insisting on releasing a follow-up CD. Stars are blind, deaf and dumb!

It's just that Paris faced the music, but having her record any more of it is cruel and unusual punishment!

Sillyme

Reminds me of the movie 'The Producers' with Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel ..where the producer has to lose money on the most awful musical show on broadway, or he will go to jail for stealing money from widows who backed him,hum?!

Cat Stevns

That can't be Paris, it's her grandma!

annab

wtf is she wearing, a plastic tablecloth made into jeans?

i saw that her mother is trying to sell stuff on hsn. that is not hot. it is cheesey. like they need the $$$$$$$$ TACKY

Kay

Boring. Who cares she's still UGLY!

TMZ reader

OH TMZ! I've read that her first album sold a solid $600,000 copies. I think that's pretty decent! It's beyond "gold" but not "platinum". If I was her, I would try again as well, because at 600,000 copies, I'm sure she made a profit!! You guys check out "Turn it Up" and "Nothing in This World" from her album on youtube.com. They're great tracks!

T.R. FAN

TMZ is totally losing credibilty. Im starting to believe all these stories about giving Paris special treatment. How much are the Hilton's paying? Does anyone in the TMZ organization realize that the pulblic does not care about a semen breathed WHORE with HERPES!!! And why is it I see negative comments about Paris Hilton removed. C'mon guys, fess up. TMZ is on the Hilton Payroll - aren't they...?

Parents Need to Know

IS THE GUY BEHIND HER, HER NEW MAIN SQUEEZE?

Looks like he has more class than that.

Parents Need to Know

R.I.P. JOAN HACKETT wrote:

semen breathed WHORE with HERPES!!!
*******

You hit this one on the head (no pun intended) 8>)

ROTFLMAO -

Peggy

Size 11 shoes! The girl must shop at the canal boat shoe store.

Oh...she's so totally clueless. Learn what the word 'saturation' means, Parasite. The world has had enough of you.

P.S. I'm 50 and I look better than her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4