Faith: Hands Off My Man's Balls!

7/31/2007 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill would prefer it if you left her husband's nether regions alone!

At her Soul2Soul tour stop in Lafayette, LA on Saturday night, one fan got a little grabby with Faith's better half, Tim McGraw -- and Faith ain't havin' none o' that!

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," Faith scolded the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's -- somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Stand by your man's ... balls.

Jennifer

Hey by always a lady you are no lady first you lie about something you know NOTHING about. I have belong to Alan's fanclub for well over 15 years and his fans know the story and it was NOT Faith and Denise has NEVER said it was Faith ever, not even in her book, have you even read the book, no.

Go to his fansite ask his fanclub members they will tell you that 100% Faith did NOT have an affair with Alan and we know who did.

Also you are not even a fan of Faith or you would know that in the beginning of her career she wrote all the time, check out her older albums. Here is one song that FAITH wrote.

Well, in this world of sorrow, trouble and temptation
Jesus always promised trial and tribulation
He said, "you don't have to fret or fear children be of good cheer and
Keep walkin' on"
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on

In Jesus Christ the truth is found
He'll keep your feet on solid ground
Sometimes we have to just believe
He put it in the book for us to read
Satan you can't fool this girl
My lord over came this world
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on

Well Jesus walked on the water, Peter walked on it too
God gave you the power to do what you cannot do
Every road we travel he's traveled down before
There ain't no need to worry where it leads to anymore
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on

Well the road is narrow and it's straight
But it leads right up to the golden gate
It may be rough, it may be long
But I don't have to walk alone
Step by step and day by day
He takes my hand and I hear Him say
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on

What you gonna do, can't pay the rent
Yeah what you gonna do when the money's spent
What you gonna do when you just can't cope
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on
Keep walkin' on, keep walkin' on

Here is another that FAITH wrote

Linda works the diner pourin' coffee slingin' hash
She said, "I wouldn't have come in today
"But I really need the cash
"I know I can't fool anyone 'cause dark glasses tell no lies
"But make-up won't cover up a blackened eye"
Oh, oh, oh no

"You see, Jimmy works construction now
"But yesterday it rained
"So he went down to the liquor store
"And by noon he felt no pain
"I came in an hour late then I let his supper burn
"Well he hit the roof hit the wall
"And then it was my turn"

He said "A man's home is his castle
It always has been and so it remains"
"But he holds the keys in a fist of rage
"His home is his castle
"And mine is a cage

Someone much have heard the noise and they dialed 911
And the cop that showed up at the door asked,
"Is there a problem son?"
Jimmy smiled and said "No sir, just a little fight that's all
Hey you know how it gets sometimes
When you're layin' down the law"
Oh, oh, oh no

"So I pulled out my suitcase I started packin' up my clothes
"And Jimmy said 'Now Linda, where do you expect to go with those'
"I told him 'I have tried, but not an ounce of love survives'
"Well he grabbed my wrist and shouted
"You're not leavin' here alive"

She said "I'm savin' up my money and when I get the nerve I'll run
"But Jim don't give up easily so I intend to buy a gun
"He will never see the way he treats me is a crime
"Somebody oughta lock him up but I'm the one
"Who's done the time"

He said "A man's home is his castle
It always has been and so it remains"
"But he holds the keys in a fist of rage
"His home is his castle
"And mine is a cage"

Also Faith's LEGAL name is Faith Mcgraw and that is what she goes by in private ONLY her stage name is Faith Hill

Jennifer

So does that mean Kenny Chesney wants fans to grab his goods since he wears skin tight jeans and skin tight muscle shirts

sewforchrist

Right on J.D. with your bad self!!! I'm right there with you!!! You just said it better than me!

Jennifer

J.D very well said and let those without sin cast the first stone, that's right none of us are without sin.

Also I challenge that know it all that calls themself a lady to go to Alan's official board and asked the question about the affair and if it was Faith, I dare you. You don't have the guts but I will be waiting on his site to see if you do.

SHELLY

MORALS YOU NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER PERSONS GENITALS AND MARRIED ONES AT THAT THAT LADY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED I AM SUPRISED FAITH DIDN'T KICK HER ASS I KNOW I WOULD HAVE THAT IS SICK MORALS PEOPLE WHERE ARE THE MORALS???????????????

sewforchrist

Well, I have been basing my few comments on the written report and other peoples views without seeing the actual video because it took forever for my computer to load. But I just watched the video and I am trying to see what the uproar is about. Some say she was screeching like a banshee???? Are you kidding me? The music was playing loud, she was getting ready to go into her song, she was dancing on stage as she said it. I think she kept her composure very well. She made her comments to the woman as what appeared to be a disgusted Tim walked off stage. But she said it with all the poise you can say it with in the middle of a loud concert after seeing some stranger invade her husbands very personal space with complete disregard to anyone but herself (the woman that did the groping...not Faith). Then she went on to sing her song. Sheesh people...get a grip!!!!! I think Faith is one of the most misunderstood women in the world at this point. And if Faith needs to hang it up because she is over 40...what do the greats like Loretta Lynn and Dolly Pardon need to do? Go pick out their casket. I am glad they didn't stop when someone suggested they were too old to perform.

stopthepresses

Always a lady:

You are no lady, but a hypocritical yap with what sounds like a jealousy problem. Faith simply lost her temper. If you and your significant other don't have that kind of passion in your marriage that's your problem. I challenge ANY woman with any guts who actually loves her husband to stand still and watch another woman grope her husband and not say anything. Let security handle it, my ass!!! If you fall in that category, you're no lady, you're just a stupid doormat, and I would question just how interested you are in your husband. I, for one, am SICK of hearing about that Carrie Underwood thing. Get over it, for God's sake!!! That was, what? a year ago? I don't sense any medical problem in Faith, or a worry about any younger girls. YOU might be jealous of Faith - that's what I'm sensing. And since I believe you are also the screen name "be above the trash", who gives a crap what Barbara Walters says? Surely she's not your idol. And several people have posted here that she DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH ALAN JACKSON, even members of his fan club. To keep repeating that unfounded gossip and slinging mud at somebody you don't even know, is THAT LADYLIKE? Let's train a 30 year spotlight on your life and see what we find. You seem to be the type of person who probably has her nose pinched up all the time like you just smelled a fart!!! What you're smelling is your self!!! Please......frankly you make me nauseated with your hypocritical, holier than thou attitude.

Pat Geiger

They should have thrown the "tramp" out. Nobody has the right to do anything like that.

Jen

GO FAITH!! STAND UP FOR YOUR HUSBAND....ISN'T THAT WHAT MARRIAGE IS ABOUT ANYWAY?? THAT WOMAN IS LUCKY FAITH DIDN'T JUMP OFF THE STAGE AND WHIP HER A**..I WOULD HAVE...TIM SHOULD FILE SEXUAL HARRASSMENT...IF THE WOMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO GOT GRABBED...SHE WOULD BE YELLING RAPE..OR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT...SHE MADE LOUISIANA LOOK TRASHY...WHEN ITS JUST HER WHO IS TRASHY...I AM ONE OF TIM MCGRAW'S BIGGEST FANS...I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT..EVEN IF I WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY...MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME TO RESPECT PEOPLE BETTER THAN THAT...OBVIOUSLY HER MOTHER DIDN'T...AND AS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WANT THEIR KIDS TO HEAR THE WORD "BALLS" THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT THEM TO BEGIN WITH....SHE SAID WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY AND WAS DONE WITH IT...SHE COULD HAVE DRUG THE WHOLE SITUATION ON...SHE DIDN'T...SHE JUST WENT ABOUT HER BUSINESS.....IT WAS A GREAT SHOW...AND I HOPE WHAT THOSE TWO WOMEN DID DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM COMING BACK.....

P.S....PEOPLE IF YA'LL DON'T LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC..WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON HERE COMMENTING ABOUT PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...IF YOU DID LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC YOU COULD OBVIOUSLY TELL TIM AND FAITH ARE IN A HAPPY, LOVING RELATIONSHIP...AND ALSO STAND UP FOR THEIR SPOUSES....IF IT WAS FAITH TO HAVE GOTTEN GRABBED....TIM WOULD HAVE WHIPPED SOME A**...HE SAID SO HIMSELF....

A Mississippi Girl

I am proud of Faith!! I know I would have done the same thing!! Just ask my husband!! I have always stood up for what I believe in! It sounds to me like a lot of the people that made comments on here about this incident probably need to take a look around and "clean up their own backyard" before they say anything about Faith's actions!! If you don't stand up for something, you will fall for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faith is a good person!!

Faith did NOTHING wrong! It was still a "family show"!! Balls is not a "dirty four-letter word!! Some of y'all sound like you are a little too high and mighty, trying to be something that you are not!! I also hear a lot of jealousy in a lot of these comments!! Like I said, "look around"!!

We still love you Faith and Tim!!

Tammy

Oh please... That wouldn't be the only thing I would grab... Chill out Faith... Your husband is so fine... At least she could do is share him... Tim McGraw is the hottest person around... :)

Pat

Faith continues to show what a classy lady she is. She told off a woman who flashed Tim here in Sacrmaneto, CA last year. I was one section over and she never lost a beat of the music or the song. Tim thought it was funnier than hell. He dropped to his knees laughing. BTW, Cinder that thing over Carrie Underwood was just a joke that the media blew up. Even if Faith ever did feel that way she would never have done it on a camera. Also if you ever watch her accept an award she always talks about the others she was competing with.

TimsCaliGirl

JD - Right on! Couldn't have said it better myself. And from a man!

Always a lady? Yah Right, not quite. Ladies DO NOT gossip and boy are you full of it. Talking all kinds of mess you know nothing about! And if not the word "balls" what word exactly would a lady use instead? Faith handled it much better than anyone i know. i personally would have jumped off stage and defended the honor of my man and what's mine - my man's body - all of it! Are you saying she should have let a woman disrespect her, her man and her marriage? You say Tim should have taken care of it - how exactly? Your man must not have any BALLS, otherwise you would know Tim did what any man would do after having that area traumatized - he walked away to compose himself. Quit your unlady-like gossping and shut your hole!

Dang, i wish i were there when it happened, i would have taken care of that woman for Faith myself.

I can't wait to see Tim & Faith in concert this Saturday and hopefully that *?@#* woman didn't ruin it for the rest of us who have respect for Tim & Faith, and ourselves.

PS, JD, will i be seeing you this weekend in Vegas with my man Tim?

dimarc1

For those of you that don't think its wrong. You suck. Get the hell off this planet. We are better off without you. You probably are sexual molestors anyway, maybe even children. I say lock her ass UP and take you with them. Who needs fans like that. Who needs humans like you

oh my gosh

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading on here. Those of you who are calling Faith out of her name and against what she did must be from Lafayette! Most of you sound like old jealous bitter hags yourself. Ask yourself why you fell like you are above her? look in your own mirror before you judge.

Do you think it would have been appropriate if a male fan reached his hand up faith's skirt? Tim probably would have broken his jaw.

I applaud Faith for standing by her man!!! Maybe if more couples were so in love and cared for each other like that...maybe there would be less affairs and divorces.

It makes me sick to read some of your comments about her past...WERE YOU THERE??? and what business is it of yours? are you GOD? I'm pretty sure you have done things in your past your not happy about...because your not famous and every move you make is not in the paper...DONT JUDGE!

I hope they press charges against those fans, the one who took his ring and grabbed him. You wouldn't go down the street and grab a total stranger I dont care how cute he is.

If I were faith I would have had the security escort the lady backstage and then dealt with her!