OJ's Killer New Interview

7/31/2007 8:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ Simpson is back to giving interviews again -- and this time it's live on the Internet. Contain your enthusiasm.

MN1.com's Kate Delaney spent an hour talking with OJ today, about everything from his recent book scandal to the latest celebrity on trial, Michael Vick. An hour of unfiltered Juice on the net? How do you fumigate a browser?

The show was comprised of half scripted questions and half interactive audience participation via phone, IM and chat. Questions from the "audience" included, "Do you think it was a bigger feat to break 2,000 yards in one season or slice two necks in one night?" and "Did you kill Bill Walsh?" He blissfully ignored them both.

When OJ got to talking about his kids, he got emotional, saying, "I raised those kids by myself!" That'll happen when you kill their mother!

OJ will be back as a guest -- three more times this week -- because one hour of inflammatory denial just isn't enough.

velma guerrant

leave o,j, along.has every one forgot about the verdict?he wast found not guilty.remember?i will never belive he killed these people.he was framed big time.i watched all the trial.did not miss a minute of it. so leave himm along.

velma guerrant

leave o,j, along.he was found not guilt by a jury.remember?

love little people :)

BIGG.........THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUCH A RESTORATION OF FACTS IN MY MIND AND MANY OTHERS, READING THAT...........HOW CAN ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DISPUTE THOSE COLD HARD FACTS? YOU'D HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND SUCH AS OJ IS.........and....BIGG.........YOUR HIRED! lol

csan1999

What a crock! First the Gold digging Goldmans were outraged by the book that OJ wrote, but I guess that now that they have the rights its okay to publish it. I have a suggestion, get a freaking job instead of stealing someone else's work and selling it as your own You Thieves.

csan1999

Wow OJ can't be left alone can he? I believe that he is simply another scapegoat for maerica to continue to spew its venom based upon its perpetual racism. Get over it america, he was acquitted and will never go to jail. Keep talking OJ if you feel like it, its your American Right. They are frustrated because they can not break you.

DM

"If The Glove Doesn't Fit, You Can't Commit"...problem there was the gloves where blood soaked and dried with that blood..of course they wouldn't fit. But, 90% of the population knows "HE" did it. It took a very strong and angry man to slice the throat of his wife and that of Goldman.....no one else fits the bill but O.J.
I also am still waiting on him to "Find the killer" like he promised.
I feel s badly for the children and the families....Especially the children because they carry the burdens of what thier father did!

D flannery

Ask Rosie Greer and Marcus Allen why they have nothing to do with OJ. Because he told them what he did is why. I think the book should be published by the Goldman's and let the children read in print what there so-called Dad did to their Mom and an innocent by -stander. Where are the people who hid his golf bag for him, who is hiding his possessions so they can't be sold for him. How is it if I had lost a lawsuit in court, the system would attach my retirement money and yet OJ's is protected, why?

Finally I don't have much to say about Denise. She knew the life that Nicole was living with and without OJ. She was part of the big party and she knew OJ had beaten and harrassed Nicole during and after the marriage but nothing was done in time. Now she runs an organization in Nicole's name. This could have been brought out before her death and with it being national news something could have been prevented or OJ could have been convicted. Nothing came out until after the deaths. Too late then. If everyone knew that my husband beat and raped me and months later I am dead, do you think that someone would point the finger at my husband? But if I hid it and nothing had been said or done and suddenly I'm dead.....hmmm OJ is guilty of double murder, his jurors are guilty of being poor citizens, his friends and family that know the truth are guilty of being an accessory to murder and the judge and lawyer who allowed this piece of garbage to raise his children are guilty of being brain dead. Hopefully OJ's kids won't ever piss him off like Nicole did or he will be writing another book.

jimmy_xtc

you did it and you know it

I love u Travis

First!............................... who cares!?!?!?!

blah

first comment! what an ass i hate him.

CALLMEJULS

ah ha!

CALLMEJULS

Save it sister!

daj

HILAR!!!!!

I'm not blind!!

WHY are you giving him attention?He should be 6 feet under...he makes me puke everytime I see him.He's a disgrace to mankind, and should do us a favor and kill himself!

Cabo

Why do people keep feeding the narcissistic supply of this double-murdering sociopath????