OJ's Killer New Interview

7/31/2007 8:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ Simpson is back to giving interviews again -- and this time it's live on the Internet. Contain your enthusiasm.

MN1.com's Kate Delaney spent an hour talking with OJ today, about everything from his recent book scandal to the latest celebrity on trial, Michael Vick. An hour of unfiltered Juice on the net? How do you fumigate a browser?

The show was comprised of half scripted questions and half interactive audience participation via phone, IM and chat. Questions from the "audience" included, "Do you think it was a bigger feat to break 2,000 yards in one season or slice two necks in one night?" and "Did you kill Bill Walsh?" He blissfully ignored them both.

When OJ got to talking about his kids, he got emotional, saying, "I raised those kids by myself!" That'll happen when you kill their mother!

OJ will be back as a guest -- three more times this week -- because one hour of inflammatory denial just isn't enough.

tess

Really! Why HASN'T someone taken care of the waste of air that is OJ Simpson!? I hope this mo fo dies a horribly painful death.

Nuts

why doesnt this murderer go away.?far away. like die.

RJK2

I think OJ's biggest problem is that he cannot stand to be "out of the media" one way or another for any length of time. In other words, he craves the attention. So what does this mean with regard to anything? You make the call.

Jellis

It seems jury verdicts don't mean anything anymore. I don't think O.J. killed anyone. I do, however, believe he knows who did and was willing to go to prison to protect him. The great detective, Bill Deer, knows who did it. It could have been one of those kids O.J. raised by himself. Of course, he would still be an accessory after the fact.

Charlotte

Sitting down for long whoa is me and denials is needed when the guilt is more then he can take.

They say when you die you have to face everyone you wronged or hurt in your life. Can you imagine what OJ will have to face when the grime reaper comes calling?

SlappDaddy

I just looked in the dictionary, and sure enough, under douche bag, there's a picture of OJ.

Jellis

I guess jury verdicts don't count anymore. I don't believe O.J killed anyone. I do, however, believe he knows who did and was willing to go to prison to protect him. The great detective, Bill Deer knows who the killer is. It just might be one of those children O.J. raised alone. Of, course, O.J. would still be an accessory after the fact.

Amy Silverman

Bad trash that never seems to go away!!!!!!!!!!

mark

he is a sick man that is a killer that got off, he needs to be killed

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Right on, #8 - very well put. Shame on you, TMZ, and everyone else who gives this piece of sludge so much as one nanosecond of air time. You're just giving him exactly what he wants.

And to the imbecile who is #16: Where's YOUR name, number, and address? And you're correct, bud - an opinion isn't worth getting killed over. But you wouldn't know anything about *that* sort of behavior, would you?

lulu snyder

I have just one question that's been bugging me for years: OJ's house was fully and completely laid in white carpeting, and white furniture, yet not a single speck of blood was found anywhere, not even in the bathoom fixtures that were dismantled. How is that possible, unless he didn't do it.

ss

Why must everything turn into a racial issue....some of the most ignorant people can be found here....

Karma is a bitch and if he did it..he'll get his

L.S

WHY is he getting the time of day....we shouldn't even have to look at that ugly pig

BLINKING !!

WHY are you giving this MURDER the time of Day TMZ..

Dont be giving him attention. Please dont post anything else about him !!!

Lola

It's KATE Delaney - not Kim Delaney (who I think is an actress and I was freaking out thinking she had lost her mind to interview Killer OJ!).