Rare Bird Species Spotted in Brentwood

7/31/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This red jacketed, goggle-eyed night crawler was sighted in Brentwood yesterday, alighting from a perch near a local furniture store.

The lucite-heeled species is known for its slender black legs, yellow hair and hideous skull scarf.

Avian specialists have seen only one other of its kind, nearly identical, leaving an agent's office in Beverly Hills.

Cat Stevns

Wit all dat money, ya think dat they would get a classy do!!!

who cares

THEY SORTA LOOK LIKE THOSE TROLL DOLLS
CEPT THE TROLL DOLLS ARE FATTER

simon birch

Sweet ..petite.....ready to eat........Looks good from my house.

Cynic

"Demented trolls" - LOL! I've thought the same thing for quite a while now...it's like they occasionally venture out to forage for Starbucks and then scurry back under their bridge.

SayWhat

That's one of the vampire Olsen twins. See how they never age, they just dress worse.

Laura

#5 AND #6 I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR TWO MULTI-MILLIONAIRES TO CONSTANTLY LOOK SO HORRIBLE! I HAVE SEEN HOMELESS WOMEN THAT LOOK TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THEY DO...

Danielle

Holy crap! Luite Heeled species. OMG! Funniest comments ever. Those two norfin trolls kill me. They have more money than God and yet they both insist on dressing like hag (bag)ladies. And they both look like they are going to be suffering from a severe case of osteoporosis. STAND UP STRAIGHT BITCHES! And get a stylist. I dont even have a fraction of the money they have but I can still afford a full length mirror! And a brush!

Margo

Where did those cute little twins go?? They sure have decided to become ugly! It's really sad to see what they've done to themselves. I guess when you have so much money it doesn't matter how you present yourself in public. What a shame!!

Nance

Don't these two have a line of clothing? I hope to heaven it looks better than the crap I always see them in....don't they have a car to ride in instead of wasting all their energy.......walking like scare crows burning off even more weight...???????

OctoSux

LOL@ # 12 !!!

just me

They are both blond again and Mary-Kate has abandoned her NYU school daze bag lady makeover and so I am back to being confused and amused trying tell them apart. I wonder how the photogs know which is which?

SlappDaddy

I heard that red crested google eyed night crawlers liked to eat one eyed trouser snakes.

Why?

With all the money she has why doesn't she dress better and fix her hair!

sam

I not sure how anyone can hate these two?? At least we've never seen their private parts and they don't get DUI's. I guess I'm not a Paris fan like the rest of you. Oh well!

Mama

This article is hysterical ... very well done! Thanks for the chuckle!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments