Stanley Gives Kiss Off to Heart Problem

7/31/2007 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A recent heart snafu won't stop 55-year-old KISS singer/guitarist Paul Stanley. The wild Star Child was forced to bow out of a southern California concert on Friday, after suffering palpitations and shortness of breath.

The oldie but goodie says he's still ready to rock for this summer's Rock 'n' Roll fantasy camp, to be held in New York over Labor Day weekend. Rock and roll all night and party every day -- or at least Saturday and Sunday.

Said the botoxalicious Paul, "Like many, I have had a rapid heartbeat condition most of my life and I never have had any type of restrictions. When I've had an episode, although momentarily disrupting and taxing, it has no residual effect. This is nothing new and my doctors have known about it. In short, it doesn't change, hasn't changed and won't change my life."

Zenophobe Alien

Whats the matter? Can't call aJew aJew? All the Kiss men are Jews. What the Hell?

webby

to Bonnie - uh, clearly NOT a KISS fan eh? KISS is well known for NOT doing drugs - at least not of the chemical nature - their drug of choice was SEX. Good ahead, do your research.

webby

#61 - ain't that the truth!!!

webby

#59 - thank you! I commented the same earlier - Paul and Gene do not use drugs....SEX is another thing! LOL. They are the original American Idols!

Andrea

Time has not been good to Paul! He used to be so hot and sexy! Now he looks like Hell! Boy has he aged! I think it is time to consider removing the chin implant! It looks awful!

THE SOURCE

HE LOOKS LIKE CHER IN MAN DRAG!

phatellen

I agree #57 and 58 Bailey. Dont be hating I bet people wish they had the success as much as kiss. Most people are just jealous. Kiss is original. It is show business they put on a show. Boy do they ever!!! I love Kiss I dont care how old they are. Long Live KISS!! So the idiots who dont know Paul nor Gene did drugs. You know you can be a rocker without doing drugs. I think Paul looks great for 55 and he still rocks. More power to you Paul you go!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Yeh! Love you Paul, keep rockin'! ;-) Kiss ROCKS!

Dawn Day

55? He's the young one of the bunch!

happyone

It's a BITCH getting old...He'll ONLY party everyday and SLEEP all night.....

FABIO

You wanted the best, you got the best!

The HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD,

KISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas

this woman looks horrible. please stop puckering those lips when your picture gets taken.

Jenn

Why does it looks like half of his nose is sliding off?

Inspector Gadget

C'mon, shouldn't TMZ be reporting that he is coming out of the closet.....................

FABIO